[1.9.1] SLS Part Pack Basic Version - Small update: specular parts & preview of the new Main Core

Sobol

I'm having a bit of lag with this mod, not much though. I'm at around 48-57 FPS.

I'd prefer to get it up to 60, if possible.

Here's my mod list.

a8cb1bc53fa44607a45167edddd7f93f.png

I'm on ksp x64 bit, so ram shouldn't be a issue..

Does anybody know what's going on?

Edited by Quarkz

Yes. This is the case. It binds using the TRReflection plugin from Texture Replacer. All the time I'm looking for a solution to not give up on reflection and not lose FPS

I made some small patches. I changed the sizes of the LH2 and LOx tanks. I also made some parts with dimensions in imperial units. I don't know whether I'll continue their development. What do you think about the texture of the tanks? Which is better?

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:26 PM, Quarkz said:

I'm having a bit of lag with this mod, not much though. I'm at around 48-57 FPS.

I'd prefer to get it up to 60, if possible.

Here's my mod list.

a8cb1bc53fa44607a45167edddd7f93f.png

I'm on ksp x64 bit, so ram shouldn't be a issue..

Does anybody know what's going on?

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, Sobol said:

Yes. This is the case. It binds using the TRReflection plugin from Texture Replacer. All the time I'm looking for a solution to not give up on reflection and not lose FPS

You might try changing

MODULE
	{
		name = TRReflection
		shader = Reflective/Bumped Diffuse
		colour = 0.6 0.6 0.6
		interval = 1                 <---------------------  Here to maybe a 4 or 8
		meshes = Sphere
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = TRReflection
		shader = Reflective/Bumped Diffuse
		colour = 0.1 0.1 0.1
		interval = 1                 <---------------------  Here to maybe a 4 or 8
		meshes = Cylinder_521
	}

On 5/25/2017 at 10:19 AM, azander said:

Please keep making the Stock Dimension, I use it quite a bit. 

New sizes look good.

I also use the stock dimension and would ask that you still retain it was the lander base altair  or boeing 

Hi, just want to say how much I enjoy using your models for the SLS. I always prefer realism over the Kerbal stuff (been playing way too long). One problem though - I can't seem to get your rockets to use real fuels. I'm using realism overhaul and all related mods. I very much would love to see these rockets have their realistic dry / wet fuel weights as well as their respective burn times for Earth. I hope that can be done too! Thank you so much for the NASA awesomeness. 

Edited by Krazy_Kerbal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1.07.2017 at 1:55 PM, Sobol said:

So I'm going to add white textures but that's just an extra option. Now I want to finish the correcting of the models and the stock dimension.

Did you look at my cfg changes ? there were some errors in regards to LF/Ox (on one part you switched LF and Ox Numbers)

• 1 month later...

Great Mod...!!!

However, using base mod .Craft files, all rockets flip at about 6500m using MJ (latest version)

Also some of the staging is strangely messed up in the VAB and on launch and pressing spacebar does nothing to activate the stages...

Orion Capsule gives a Rasta-Prop Manager ERROR, anyway to get the two mods to work together?

and 

Orion Capsule doesn't aero-brake in the atmosphere till 5000m, (it actually speeds up during atmospheric re--entry) then it starts slowing which doesn't slow it enough to deploy chutes and it smashes into Kerbin at over 1700m/s...

Not using RO BTW...

Edited by Kilo60