[1.9.1] SLS Part Pack Basic Version - Small update: specular parts & preview of the new Main Core

Sobol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, ksp player said:

How do you install this with the RO configs?

Do you just download the one saying "Realism Overhaul" or do I also download the one with spacedock?

You need both because the files in the download of "Realism Overhaul" are just the configs for RO.

Edited by Cheesecake

35 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Configs can be everywhere in GameDate. I recommend to make a new folder with name "configs". Put such configs in this folder

I put the sls folder into gamedata, but it still doesn't work.

Edited by ksp player

• 1 month later...

@Garuda I think so. SLS has changed a lot since the last update. The textures have changed, but there are also many models to improve or recreate. Unfortunately, I have very little time lately so updates will be rare. There should be one soon. For now, I can only show this:

Mw6U86V.png?1wjDrOUo.png?1

F5DcKv6.png?1T97GzLS.png?1

In the update you will get a new SLS Engine Section with a huge amount of details, updated configuration files for the stock version and the RO version.

Stay tune

_.sobol._

40 minutes ago, Sobol said:

@Garuda I think so. SLS has changed a lot since the last update. The textures have changed, but there are also many models to improve or recreate. Unfortunately, I have very little time lately so updates will be rare. There should be one soon. For now, I can only show this:

Mw6U86V.png?1wjDrOUo.png?1

F5DcKv6.png?1T97GzLS.png?1

In the update you will get a new SLS Engine Section with a huge amount of details, updated configuration files for the stock version and the RO version.

Stay tune

_.sobol._

Will the stock configs change the size of the parts to make them normal scale?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey has anyone had problems with the fairings in this mod? Every time I try and stage the 10m fairings it explodes and blows up the second stage. I am using KSP 1.8.1 which could be the problem. But I need this specific version because a lot of the mods I am using require 1.8.1. I am also using realism overhaul for this too. I am going to take a look at the RO configs and possibly add animated decouplers and see if that works. I would also like to make note that I have attempted this with the newest version as well as the 1.4.3 version. 

On 2/14/2024 at 2:47 AM, Actual Rocket Scientist said:

Hey has anyone had problems with the fairings in this mod? Every time I try and stage the 10m fairings it explodes and blows up the second stage. I am using KSP 1.8.1 which could be the problem. But I need this specific version because a lot of the mods I am using require 1.8.1. I am also using realism overhaul for this too. I am going to take a look at the RO configs and possibly add animated decouplers and see if that works. I would also like to make note that I have attempted this with the newest version as well as the 1.4.3 version. 

Use Artemis construction kit instead

4 hours ago, Actual Rocket Scientist said:

Thank you! I looked at the logs and it seemed like the 10m  fairing was colliding with other parts. I have recently updated to 1.12.3 RO. It works again. Although I do also have that mod installed. There are RO configs for it too!!

YW