[KSP 1.0.5][Beta 1.0] Kerbal Tubes

Sticky32

On 03/05/2016 at 2:01 AM, RocketSquid said:

I realized shortly after posting that there would be no logical reason for it to not work, so I downloaded it. Still awesome, and I realized that the larger viewselage and the docking iris allowed me to make hangars for 1.25m ships. Then I decided to make 1.25m and 3.75m versions by making rescaled copies of the cfg. Let's hope they work.

I've recently considered doing the same for hangers - (Always a dream to make a cinematic), and tweakscale works well, although the docking Iris is a bit chunky.  I would love for a 'stock' 3.75m job and a Iris door that would allow for say 3.25m wide craft through. (2.5 with some wriggle room).

Peace.

I too have done as RocketSquid

This leaves me with a request. I can scale the parts up and down but what I need is a 2.5m Tube half the length of the normal. So instead of having 2 window sections there would only be one. Mind you I'm not trying to drop windows just a half length 2.5m tube. I have attempted it but I am not good at model modding. Please help

• 1 month later...

L-O-V-E IT!! Definitely keep up the good work!    IDEAS: Add interior equipment (Science stuff, ect) for space stations, Maybe storage containers that work with KIS. And maybe crew quarters (Both sizes. Like the PPD-10 Hitchhiker Storage Container, both space and planet versions). And also end caps that aren't like capolas would be REALY nice, so when you have the Hollow-HubMax you don't have to see the fuel tank texture. (Basicly you place one of these end caps and then a fuel tank or something.

• 1 month later...

@foofie99

From the download link:

Version 1.3.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5

Released on 2016-05-03

Fixed "C" hotkey to actually switch to first-person

Removed duplicate right click action menus when HullcamVDS was installed

[All fixes by DORIAN KERMAN]

{Please note this is for 1.0.5, everything but the first-person camera works in 1.1}

If you are having issues with the mod, please post details, so it gives something for people to go on, to attempt to help you, instead of making a blanket statement that it doesnt work... :)

1 minute ago, Stone Blue said:

@foofie99

From the download link:

Version 1.3.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5

Released on 2016-05-03

Fixed "C" hotkey to actually switch to first-person

Removed duplicate right click action menus when HullcamVDS was installed

[All fixes by DORIAN KERMAN]

{Please note this is for 1.0.5, everything but the first-person camera works in 1.1}

If you are having issues with the mod, please post details, so it gives something for people to go on, to attempt to help you, instead of making a blanket statement that it doesnt work... :)

Sorry. I figured it out. Pretty sure I'm plain stupid. I had seen Kottabo space program's review of the mod, and looked under the utility tab, but everything was under the structural tab. Sorry about that.

13 minutes ago, foofie99 said:

Sorry. I figured it out. Pretty sure I'm plain stupid. I had seen Kottabo space program's review of the mod, and looked under the utility tab, but everything was under the structural tab. Sorry about that.

No problem... :)
Do NOT feel stoopid: we were ALL new to KSP at some point... :D
And I STILL miss simple things, even after 4 yrs of playing...lol

Just now, Stone Blue said:

No problem... :)
Do NOT feel stoopid: we were ALL new to KSP at some point... :D
And I STILL miss simple things, even after 4 yrs of playing...lol

I feel stupid because ive been playing for a few months lol. Still pretty new, but I was too dumb to use the VAB search bar 

4 minutes ago, foofie99 said:

I feel stupid because ive been playing for a few months lol. Still pretty new, but I was too dumb to use the VAB search bar 

Yeah, but like I said, "I've" been playing 4 yrs now, and "I" STILL make dumb mistakes like that... Then I come and embarass myself by asking for help about it on the forums... lol

1 minute ago, Stone Blue said:

Yeah, but like I said, "I've" been playing 4 yrs now, and "I" STILL make dumb mistakes like that... Then I come and embarass myself by asking for help about it on the forums... lol

Aww thanks :D Cant figure out how to get out of this quote box ...

Edited by foofie99

@foofie99 HA!... Another thing NOT to feel stoopid about... The post/quote box for this forum has MAJOR usability issues... TONS of people still have problems with posting and quoting... ME for one... The quoting is just one aspect of posting that still drives me insane...

@foofie99 HA!... Another thing NOT to feel stoopid about... The post/quote box for this forum has MAJOR usability issues... TONS of people still have problems with posting and quoting... ME for one... The quoting is just one aspect of posting that still drives me insane...

Ah! Got it! Don't know how though XD

Also, Are you a kerbaltubes dev?

not at all... Just someone who has way too much time on their hands, and spends it rolling the forums... :D

Possibly a mod maker who is very familiar with kerbaltubes code? I was messaging pizzaoverhead earlier about a suggestion I came up with on how to remake freeiva by using kerbaltube ideas. If you want to take a look at it, I can add you to the conversation?

• 1 month later...

BTW, I found that Hullcam VDS lets you use kerbals as cameras, which makes a very good stand-in for the first person EVA feature.

I'm considering making some parts for this (as an addon of course). It would be a decent test of my modding skills.

Edited by RocketSquid

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.