Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 14--Under New Management

Mister Dilsby

Just now, something said:

Unfortunately I am not able to launch KSP in the next days, so I cannot recreate those missiles. I am a bit surprised about their lack of tailfins...

Looks to me like they have fairly hefty SAS modules for their size.

38 minutes ago, something said:

My calculations seem to yield a dV between 2400 and 2900 m/s. Apparently the rover engines are not designed to go to space, which raises serious questions. Why would Kerbfleet need rockets that cannot go to space?

Range safety, as @Zhetaan pointed out.

2 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

Since you ask, there are not three of them,

You are wrong! There's a hidey one at the top facing the other way! :0.0:Yes, I know you meant "not three named Sarge." But I couldn't resist.

And if I read this correctly, there's a 2nd Looty driving that thing. Either that, or he's a gold miner with a weird sense of style.

49 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

You are wrong! There's a hidey one at the top facing the other way! :0.0:Yes, I know you meant "not three named Sarge." But I couldn't resist.

I guess my habit of always highlighting text as I read it has paid off.

(Please tell me I'm not the only one!)

Prediction: Amateur rocketry.

1 hour ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Lol I'm glad you said something I'm on mobile and missed it. What actually happened was Dman said "two", I was trying to say "there are not two" because  there are indeed three kerbs on that rover but I mistyped, and there we go.

Edited by Kuzzter

On 1/20/2017 at 3:04 PM, Ultimate Steve said:

Prediction: Amateur rocketry.

You're not the only one.

I duplicated the "range safety device"

lourjbW.png?1

I'm going to try testing whether it could destroy a missile in flight, but first I need BDA vessel switcher.

On 1/22/2017 at 7:54 AM, Nimzo Kerman said:

Hi guys, cant wait for this stunning conclusion!

Is it less dangerous, or more dangerous, to poke the author if you live with him?

34 minutes ago, something said:

Holding a hostage in a save file is a bad idea. I mean, last time one of @Kuzzter's spouses misbehaved we saw a certain Kerbulan duel being decided by "altering the save file".

You sure about the word 'spouse' there? I mean, it might be right and I've just missed something, but it seems like a big assumption to make. :) 

3 minutes ago, KSK said:

You sure about the word 'spouse' there? I mean, it might be right and I've just missed something, but it seems like a big assumption to make. :) 

Wasn't aware it's connected to marriage. Meant it more in a way as "somebody he lives with" in a marriage neutral term, i.e. including children/parents living in the same house etc..

32 minutes ago, something said:

Wasn't aware it's connected to marriage. Meant it more in a way as "somebody he lives with" in a marriage neutral term, i.e. including children/parents living in the same house etc..

Roommate? Sibling? uh... I only got that