Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 18--He's a docking wizard! (there had to be a twist?)

Mister Dilsby

Thank you both! I have had the advantage of thinking about this for a few years. I'm happy I got away with it, and also happy I don't have to keep so many unconnected objects in close orbit any more. If you squint you can just barely see the edge of the Gumdrop Dilsby picked up peeking out behind his Kerbulan fighter in the last panel posted on 10 March. Of course, hiding that docked Gumdrop is exactly why Dilsby is thrusting in the ventral direction towards Evil Jeb and not following the standard convention for orienting a ship engaged in space combat.

17 minutes ago, Angelo Kerman said:

Awesome! And a little confused.. Is Mr. Dilsby now in Jeb's fighter and Jeb's fighter is docked to the Gumdrop?

Yes! Dilsby is now in Jeb’s fighter, and Jeb’s fighter is docked to the Gumdrop—which was originally docked to Dilsby’s fighter, and… oh right I forgot