Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 15--Did you see that?

Mister Dilsby

@SQUAD could create a special tiny location on [REDACTED], for memorizing a cool forummember giving lots of fun to many fans.
I vote for "Kuzzters butte", like the "Kerbonauts butte" location on Minmus.
I`m not native english speaker and i am not sure what "butte" means... does it mean what i think?:rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Watch out, Squad, Kuzzter is coming for you!

6 hours ago, TotallyNotHuman_ said:

Just 8,376 rep left to go! Go get 'em Kuzz! :)

Thanks guys--in fact, ten thousand thanks and counting. I really do appreciate it. As I've said before, I do like getting rep, but it's the quality and good-ness of this community that really keeps me going.

31 minutes ago, Mikki said:

I`m not native english speaker and i am not sure what "butte" means... does it mean what i think?:rolleyes:

Yeah, it does, butte but I'm not sure I want to be memorialized in QUITE that way. :) Maybe if I ever do pass @SQUAD, they have to replace the helmeted chimp with my avatar on all the in-game monoliths?

Butte but if that's ever going to happen, I'll need to make a lot of really good pages. For now let's move that Vall mission along, and canonically answer some critical questions about food:

28U8k7F.png

AWt9MGv.png

Edited by Kuzzter

But... have you guys thought about the... uhm... olfactive consequences of ripe fromage in a small crew capsule?

On that plateau I see Emmental or possibly Cantal, and what might be either Bleu d'Auvergne or Roquefort. Tasty stuff but mostly harmless odour-wise.

But there is also a Buche de Chèvre (goats cheese) and that gets pretty overpowering after a while. And pray for mercy if that Camembert gets too close to the ISRU radiators. They'll be living with the smell all the way back to Kerbin. Quelle odeur!!!

Clauselle simply knows how to enjoy life. I think I see Camembert, Chevre Chaud, Brie and some kind of Bleu. I do hope she's cracking open a good millésime de hydrazine, though. 

Edited by Flow

2 hours ago, Araym said:

Finding your comic in the second page was weird LOL :P

Heh yeah, I just got really busy that's all :) Qwammer is all fueled up at the second landing site and ready to bounce to the third, but I have some "sound stage" scenes to shoot for the next update which is what's taking so long. SoonTM!

Oh my god i hardly laughed! (EDIT: i meant "I laughed hardly", thanks Mr. Kuzzter:wink:) This is so [redacted] fun to read, great! The tension between the *SKRRRRT* and our beloved Kerbfleetmembers grows more and more... Awesome!:D Well worth the wait, take it easy, RL first... 

Edited by Mikki
I better shut up. :D

I know how to get past Evil Bob's encryption: eThay erbulansKay, edusTay! ernherWay oldtay usyay aboutyay emthay. eyThay'eray eallyray angerousday. Ifyay eythay'eray outyay erethay, eythay'llay obablypray ytray otay estroyday ethay Intrepidyay!

See? Foolproof. The encryption is code PIG_LATIN