Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 14--Under New Management

Mister Dilsby

1 hour ago, Kuzzter said:

I do have an explanation for why Wernher only has a mustache--just haven't gotten to it yet.

Ah, OK.  Alright, his hair fell out due to chemotherapy from the cancer he got playing with radiation?

4 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

If I were still living, I could tell you whether you're right or not. 

You can still speculate, like the rest of us.

And, come on. You have to be a bit happy that you can throw us some false scents!

Edited by Dman979

Aw, crud. Dman killed Kuzzter. Now he can't finish the story. Whelp, I guess we're done here. Everybody pack up your posts. Unless... Hold on, I found my old "Junior Necromancer's chemistry set" and the keys to my cybernetics lab. This means...

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic fanfiction author. Kuzzter will be that author. Hopefully at least as good as he was before. Equally good... stronger by a very mild amount... probably a bit faster if less coordinated.

Also, this stuff is really, really expensive. I'll need to go get another contract to build death rays for the military. Of course, death rays are totally fake. But they don't know that, so I'm not complaining. Mad science has surprisingly small profit margins.

7 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

...Wernher is getting agonized offscreen--that's his assistant/intern/whatever watching in horror, same Kerbulan you see with the clipboard next to the LV-N, and with the radioactive sample in his face that Wernher is holding with the tongs.

Gees, people! First page, second panel! Two kerbulans visible, one has a full Evil Spock beard, the other is Wernher! 

Don't you know that if someone is wearing a lab suit and holding a clipboard it can only be one person?

Don't worry Kuzzter, some of us did get that there is more than one scientist working in the lab :wink:

As for why he doesn't have a beard... surely only evil people have beards?

11 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

Aw, crud. Dman killed Kuzzter. Now he can't finish the story. Whelp, I guess we're done here. Everybody pack up your posts. Unless... Hold on, I found my old "Junior Necromancer's chemistry set" and the keys to my cybernetics lab. This means...

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic fanfiction author. Kuzzter will be that author. Hopefully at least as good as he was before. Equally good... stronger by a very mild amount... probably a bit faster if less coordinated.

Also, this stuff is really, really expensive. I'll need to go get another contract to build death rays for the military. Of course, death rays are totally fake. But they don't know that, so I'm not complaining. Mad science has surprisingly small profit margins.

Can I have his brain??  I want to put in a pod and make a Kuzzberry Kerman!!!  :sticktongue:

20 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Can I have his brain??  I want to put in a pod and make a Kuzzberry Kerman!!!  :sticktongue:

I still need the brain for the cybernetic body. On the other hand, we could make the head independently functioning and mobile...

2 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

I still need the brain for the cybernetic body. On the other hand, we could make the head independently functioning and mobile...

Add a small docking port in the neck area.... 

11 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

The Boffins of the Travelling Circus offer their support and are busily sharpening their knives in eager anticipation.  They have vast experience in disassembling Kerbals down to the cellular level and putting them back together again, and are still miffed that this procedure is no longer SOP for all returning astronauts :)

5 minutes ago, Geschosskopf said:

The Boffins of the Travelling Circus offer their support and are busily sharpening their knives in eager anticipation.  They have vast experience in disassembling Kerbals down to the cellular level and putting them back together again, and are still miffed that this procedure is no longer SOP for all returning astronauts :)

I'm out of likes?  How can I already be out of likes?  Oh well, this one gets a "like" in spirit....  :D  

5 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

Uh...something like...this?

Edited by Scotius

7 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

Speaking of the boffins and circus, when will be hearing from them again 

6 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Again? I just rebuilt him. If you keep killing the author I'm going to start making you pay for repairs.

The way it works is this: I'm dead for any pages that have already been posted, but alive for all the future ones. It's kind of like an ever-moving Heisenberg's Kuzzter... except I can go back and change a page I've already posted at any time, so maybe I'm not completely dead after all.

But anyway... you want to talk about this and not Bobak's awesome van Dyck? And my whatever-it-is-but-maybe-Jim-knows? Fine...

Just now, Kuzzter said:

But anyway... you want to talk about this and not Bobak's awesome van Dyck? And my whatever-it-is-but-maybe-Jim-knows? Fine...

Yeah, I must admit that Bobak Kerbulan looks absolutely awesome. The only thing better would be for him to stroke his chin when thinking. He's got the makings of a true evil genius.

2 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

The way it works is this: I'm dead for any pages that have already been posted, but alive for all the future ones. It's kind of like an ever-moving Heisenberg's Kuzzter... except I can go back and change a page I've already posted at any time, so maybe I'm not completely dead after all.

Hmm... I figured that it was a matter of Schrodinger's Kuzzter...

So long as you don't post, You are dead for Dman and alive for everyone else.

:confused: