Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 15--Did you see that?

Mister Dilsby

11 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

I suspect you are saving laythe for last?

Well, he hasn't gone there yet, so you tell me. :)

I think there will be a Final Battle near Laythe or Jool.

@Kuzzter, could we get some gratuitous screenshots of the Laythe plane, please?

10 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Well, he hasn't gone there yet, so you tell me. :)

I think there will be a Final Battle near Laythe or Jool.

Laythe is special, because of it having an atmosphere, being mostly water, and having to worry about reentry (is it called reentry if you never went to it?) so if i was doing it (which i never EVER will be able to do) i would probably save Laythe for last

39 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

Laythe is special, because of it having an atmosphere, being mostly water, and having to worry about reentry (is it called reentry if you never went to it?) so if i was doing it ...i would probably save Laythe for last

Yeah, and the Kermulan fighters have wings.

39 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

(which i never EVER will be able to do)

Also wrong.

1 minute ago, Kuzzter said:

...maybe @StupidAndy missed the part where we landed the Qwammer on Tylo? Laythe is all that's left. :)

OH YEAH :confused: i frogot

1 minute ago, Dman979 said:
42 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

(which i never EVER will be able to do)

Also wrong.

dont think you have ever seen me fly a rocket, long story short, big, expensive firework...:)

Just now, StupidAndy said:

dont think you have ever seen me fly a rocket, long story short, big, expensive firework...:)

My first Mun rocket had LFO engines on the bottom of the SRBs. It wasn't just overdesigned, it was overdesigned badly.

Don't worry, you'll get better.

Errmm, maybe my french (Krench?) knowledge is "nitpicky" but sarge is a "connaisseur" of finest swear words.
Sarge is a good man btw.
But who am i to teach others lingual stuff.
I don`t even know what "But... ...(Runs away, again, very fast ) 

(Faint shouting from far away:)  "Go Kerbfleet! Kick those buttes, Sarge!"

Just now, Mikki said:

Errmm, maybe my french (Krench?) knowledge is "nitpicky" but sarge is a "connaisseur" of finest swear words.

Je connais, je connais--I spelled it that way initially, but it failed EN spellcheck. Perhaps when the word was loaned/stolen to English the spelling changed, or it's from 'old French', or it isn't quite the cognate one would think it is. 

23 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Je connais, je connais--I spelled it that way initially, but it failed EN spellcheck. Perhaps when the word was loaned/stolen to English the spelling changed, or it's from 'old French', or it isn't quite the cognate one would think it is. 

... Good thing we don`t have any italian native speaking moderators around. :D
I better shut up or some people are getting into deep, ...deep, very... deep... trouble... ...

24 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

connoiseur - connaiseur - both spellings exist.

2 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

I guess he didn't say 'Bleen' this time. :) 

Nope! Whatever he said I have duly covered up per Rule 2.2g because (1) it's the right thing to do and (2) I know YOU are watching. Congratulations! You've always worked hard to make the Forum a better place, and now it's official.

1 minute ago, Kuzzter said:

Nope! Whatever he said I have duly covered up per Rule 2.2g because (1) it's the right thing to do and (2) I know YOU are watching. Congratulations! You've always worked hard to make the Forum a better place, and now it's official.

Thanks very much, Kuzzter.  It's an honour to serve this fine community.
p.s. Don't worry, I don't know the Cyrillic alphabet. :)

On another note.

I can't believe you they let Lisa bring it aboard!

Don't they have an analogue to 'Alien' in the Kuzzterverse?

Happy Concerned Nervous Anxious Frightened landings!

1 hour ago, Starhawk said:

I can't believe you they let Lisa bring it aboard!

Unwarranted risks For Science is the Kerbfleet way :) 

56 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

maybe the egg is a kraken egg, an the thing that attacked the kerbulan....oh my kod

THERES MULTIPLE KRAKENS! :0.0:

I should note, for anyone who has not been to Bop, that these science reports are real in-game as of 1.1.3. I did not doctor or edit them as I have done in the past (e.g. when Bob passed a breathalyzer test on Eve to confirm he was OK to drive the Billmobile). I interpret the "impact" seismic report to be intentionally referring to the kraken crashing into the surface. The "it looks like  an egg" surface sample text is unambiguous. What's really interesting is that I don't seem to get the same report every time--sometimes it's an ordinary sample report, sometimes there's a poop joke, and sometimes you get an egg.

41 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Hey, Lisa- blame Heisenberg.

Right--if she misplaces the egg, then she's sure to get a good mass reading. And I really hope you meant that Heisenberg and not the other one, we've got enough trouble already with what Bill "cooks" in the ISRU.

45 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

I should note, for anyone who has not been to Bop, that these science reports are real in-game as of 1.1.3. I did not doctor or edit them as I have done in the past (e.g. when Bob passed a breathalyzer test on Eve to confirm he was OK to drive the Billmobile). I interpret the "impact" seismic report to be intentionally referring to the kraken crashing into the surface. The "it looks like  an egg" surface sample text is unambiguous. What's really interesting is that I don't seem to get the same report every time--sometimes it's an ordinary sample report, sometimes there's a poop joke, and sometimes you get an egg.

I meant to ask about that. I thought maybe you doctored it in, but the text was so perfect, even for photoshop, I couldn't figure out how you pulled it off.  

It's the Kraken! Live Krakens are invisible and love to attack spacecraft. They live in the Jool system and they lay Kraken eggs on Bop. RUN AWAY! 

Or it's just a pile of dirt left over from the Kraken vs. Dres war. GUS! WALT! I TOLD YOU GUYS TO GET RID OF IT! 

Walt: But it's April fools! 

IT'S NOT APRIL FOOLS YET! 

Walt: Oops...