Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 15--Did you see that?

Mister Dilsby

On 7/26/2017 at 10:54 AM, Kuzzter said:

Hey just an update that there will be no update for at least a couple of weeks: prepping for family vacation, and then taking it.

MOAR COMIX PLS GIVE NAOW!

:wink:

On 26/7/2017 at 4:54 PM, Kuzzter said:

Hey just an update that there will be no update for at least a couple of weeks: prepping for family vacation, and then taking it.

:0.0:!!!
<... Arayms prepares his hound dogs...>
They will find you, @Kuzzter... :huh:
... ;.; you cannot leave this way, for a season break!! ;.; MOAAARH!!! WE NEED MOAAARH STORIES!!! NAAAAOH!!! ;.;

... :sticktongue: obviously joking; have an hellhuva of a fine Summer!!! :sticktongue:
<Araym sipping iced lemon tea in the hot mediterranean summer :cool:>

I've been resisting creating a list for fear of being an accessory to murder, but here goes:

Ability (least to most): Clauselle, Nimzo, Melbe, Lisa, Dilsby, Jebediah, Bob, Bill, Sarjint, Kenlie, Tedus, Valentina

Cuteness (least to most): Nimzo, Melbe, Bob, Bill, Jeb, Clauselle, Lisa, Dilsby, Sarjint, Kenlie, Tedus, Valentina

Yes, that would make my original suggestion become a reality: Everybody dies :wink:

On a more serious note, sorry I haven't added my vote, Kuzzter. It's not because I don't want to, I just haven't had the time to give it the attention it deserves. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, DeltaDizzy said:

*BEGINS LAUGHING MANIACALLY*

I have no video editor, but here goes!

Wow!

So the thread's not dead and neither am I. I have simply been...uninspired to work on the comic recently. But watching that video reminded me why I did this in the first place.

Thank you, @DeltaDizzy :) 

23 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

Wow!

So the thread's not dead and neither am I. I have simply been...uninspired to work on the comic recently.

This isn't the place to speculate on the reasons for that and nor do I intend to put words in your mouth. But for what it's worth - I know that feeling well. Good luck getting the mojo back and if it really is time to call it a day with Kerbfleet - well thank you for all the good times and the best of luck with any new endeavors.

As for this reader -  il aura toujours le fromage  :) 

Viva la Science! Viva Kerbfleet!

On 9/11/2017 at 7:59 AM, Kuzzter said:

Wow!

So the thread's not dead and neither am I. I have simply been...uninspired to work on the comic recently. But watching that video reminded me why I did this in the first place.

Thank you, @DeltaDizzy :) 

I hope it's not dead, you're the one who inspired me (yes, everyone, blame @Kuzzter... Hehe).

But seriously, I totally get needing a break. Take your time, but don't forget we all love ya, man.:)

On 10-9-2017 at 2:05 AM, DeltaDizzy said:

*BEGINS LAUGHING MANIACALLY*

I have no video editor, but here goes!

Don't know a lot of songs, so this definitly helped me! I died with laughter at the guitar solo:D

BTW, I have been gone for a while, when has this weird new look been implemented?

Edited by superstrijder15

Just now, Deddly said:

@superstrijder15Ah, I thought you were talking about the comic and I was thinking: "How can he think @Kuzzter's artwork has become weird??"

The forum software was updated, that's all. It's a work in progress.

Is there a page where I can say, to put it politely, that I am not a fan of this new design?

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see a reference to Thunderchild from War of the Worlds (this is technically a war of the worlds...)

Maybe Donnerkind, which is German for Thunderchild, but we get to put a "k" in there. 

Of course I am in no position to request anything. I really like this story, it's very well done.