[1.1] BDynamics Mk22 Cockpits v1.1

BahamutoD

23 hours ago, JackFrizy said:

Anyone can give me Example crafts of this mod? 

You mean examples of jet fighters and other planes? You have problems building your own, or are you just curious :) ? Something like this mine F-22A? :D

Spoiler

KwYk9I4.pngVX3nRT2.jpg

Edited by Toonu

2 hours ago, Toonu said:

You mean examples of jet fighters and other planes? You have problems building your own, or are you just curious :) ? Something like this mine F-22A? :D

Reveal hidden contents

KwYk9I4.pngVX3nRT2.jpg

Ahh, no. I just want that spaceplane, bacause i am really crappy ship builder. But can you also give me that f-22. Cuz it awesome :>

Edited by JackFrizy

i love this mod but i just got a new laptop (so i can has more fpses) and when i was going to download it kerbalstuff went down so does anyone have a copy they can upload to dropbox or something i would really appreciate it thanks for the mod BD you're awsome

On February 23, 2016 at 9:43 PM, BahamutoD said:

I can't include ASET stuff, which is why I'm holding back on re-uploading.  Once all the requirements are available, I'll put it up.

Guys this is what @BahamutoD had to say just one page back on the status of his mod. Just be patient.

On 11/25/2015 at 10:52 PM, ShawnPhillips said:

[quote name='Atatra']loving the new cockpits, but is it possible to make a version of the intake type with a more sloped back to the cockpit? right now the very steep, almost swan neck back to it kinda bugs me.

The shape is accurate to a real F22 cockpit.

it is not actually, if you look at the intakes from the front they are rotated and the canopy is raised a bit too high.

in my opinion it was probably done to make it flow better with the rest of the mk2 parts

i like the design currently and it doesn't bother me ,but if someone wants to fix it cause it bugs them, go ahead

i found a download but i'm not sure if the files are complete for the internals but everything else works and it does give credit so here: https://janbrohl.pythonanywhere.com/ckan//BDynamicsMk22Cockpits/1.0

Edited by airwolfpiskin
fixed quote i messed up

On March 31, 2016 at 9:04 AM, airwolfpiskin said:

it is not actually, if you look at the intakes from the front they are rotated and the canopy is raised a bit too high.

in my opinion it was probably done to make it flow better with the rest of the mk2 parts

i like the design currently and it doesn't bother me ,but if someone wants to fix it cause it bugs them, go ahead

i found a download but i'm not sure if the files are complete for the internals but everything else works and it does give credit so here: https://janbrohl.pythonanywhere.com/ckan//BDynamicsMk22Cockpits/1.0

OMG finally IMHO the IVA is a secondary thing to the actual cockpit, as like 90% of people don't use the,

• 2 weeks later...
On 22. duben 2016 at 8:17 AM, xD-FireStriker said:

can anyone confirm if this works in 1.1?

EDIT: It works on 1.1 but the hud doesn't work ;.;.

That's a shame. The HUD was the best part of the IVA. Let's hope it gets updated.

A bug with VDS hullcam gives a really awesome IRNV effect from IVA. I thought it was pretty fitting as the most recent cockpits appear to have an opaque, projected screen appearance :) ... maybe you could somehow include this as an option? :D

Edited by pingopete

• 1 month later...

Awesome mod! Great work.

It would be great if you could add those things:

• Screen NavBall
  • A way to "shut down" and "start" the cockpit (ligths off, instruments off, screens off)
  • A IVA BDArmory weapons manager
  • Some manual emergency instruments450418583.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=roqvH

About that, awesome realism!

Edited by Wolfair corp.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2016 at 9:08 AM, Adam Kerman said:

Just got the mod and my plane is invisible all I can see is the air currents that make the shape of the plane

Just tried it and everything works fine. Pictures are of the front seat and back seat, and one of the exteriors. Even the plugin seems functional, and it's two versions old.

Do you have (you need these other mods):

• RasterPropMonitor?
  • ASET Props?
  • ASET Avionics?

If not, that's your problem. Not sure what you mean by your "plane is invisible" though, as it would only affect IVA stuff.

-----

@Wolfair corp.

have you seen this mod below? It adds some analogue gauges to these cockpits. Not sure if the quality is there or not, but might be what you're looking for. It also seems to be a bit out of date, but probably still works.

https://spacedock.info/mod/411/Modified MK22 IVA [ASET Avionics]

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.