[1.1] BDynamics Mk22 Cockpits v1.1

BahamutoD

Can someone please help me out? Github is for some reason blocked on my computer, so anyone else knows how to download this mod for version 1.3.0, without using github?

Also i'll really appreciate if someone can find a way to download the Raster Prop Monitor mod as well, without using github and for 1.3.0!

Thank you!

6 hours ago, william2002730 said:

Can someone please help me out? Github is for some reason blocked on my computer, so anyone else knows how to download this mod for version 1.3.0, without using github?

Also i'll really appreciate if someone can find a way to download the Raster Prop Monitor mod as well, without using github and for 1.3.0!

Thank you!

If Github is blocked, you are going to have trouble downloading a very large number of mods.  I'd recommend looking into why this is and fixing it.

15 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

MM = module manager?

and what do you mean "partdatabase.cfg" ?

Yes, MM = Module Manager ... in your GameData folder you will see 5 files with ModuleManager in the file name, delete the ones that do not end in .dll (configcache, configSHA, physics and techtree ... do not delete the .dll)

Partdatabase.cfg can be found in your main KSP directory, 4 files down from KSP_x64.exe (or KSP.exe if using 32 bit), delete this and it will be regenerated when you next start KSP ... If you don't delete it then the changes may not take effect

Hope this helps :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Heads up display became non-transparent since KSP transfered to new Unity version. Green indicators on it still work correctly once you power display up, but they background is filled with gray instead of being transparent. Everything else still works fine even on ksp 1.10.

Edited by Acid_Burn9

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, Blackfoxexo said:

its not working

Based on some testing with @Acid_Burn9 a couple of months back, we determined there is a conflict with Modular Missile Parts.  I do not know what the issue is, but if you remove that mod, the transparency returns.  I'm going to hazard a guess, but it might be some shader change causing the issue.  Typically, transparency is a shader feature.

Edited by Papa_Joe

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.