Kerbal Suitcases

scullyl

A new array of (four) parts fresh from the Shipping and Packaging Incorporated factories!
This mod currently includes two lines of suitcases, the basic briefcases (hold 1 kerbal each) and the XL Stacked Luggage Carriers (hold 3 kerbals each.) The engineers at SaPI also specially designed heat resistant and crash resistant variants for the more accident prone pilots. 

NEW!!!
Shipping and Packaging Inc. has released a new line of bigger, better, roomier, and pinker suitcases! 

(Now on Spacedock!)
License: All rights reserved.

Known issues-
-Placement in editor is odd
-With the basic suitcase, once on EVA kerbals can reenter the suitcase through witchcraft
-There is no way of getting back into the reinforced suitcases

Edited by scullyl

[quote name='smjjames']Nice, screenshots are kind of dark (well, on ipad they were), you should take them at about noon in-game time for best lighting.

Also, you need to post the licence into the post as per the rules.[/QUOTE]
You're right, they are kind of dark- I put the screenshots together pretty quickly so I'll probably take some more with better lighting.

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='HoloYolo']Lol if only I could put suitcases on my long range nuclear bombers. Then again, 90% of the kerbals on so bombers never return.[/QUOTE]
You may be able to, they're pretty small and light so it'd just be a matter of placement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, InfiniteAtom said:

Can you please give us a download link for this that is not hosted on kerbalstuff? We cannot download it with the current link because kerbalstuff has shut down.

Thank you for the reminder! I apologize for taking so long to get back to you, I forgot about kerbalstuff for a while. I originally meant to make some changes to the mod before I moved over to spacedock, but haven't ended up getting to it. 

The kerbal suitcases mod has a new home at spacedock! 

I haven't figured out how to add polls to post yet, so I'll just say this directly. 
I've been considering making the basic 1 kerbal suitcase smaller, because it is currently huge in comparison to your average kerbal. 
Would this be a change people would like to see, or should the suitcase stay as large and clunky as it is? 

7 hours ago, scullyl said:

I haven't figured out how to add polls to post yet, so I'll just say this directly. 
I've been considering making the basic 1 kerbal suitcase smaller, because it is currently huge in comparison to your average kerbal. 
Would this be a change people would like to see, or should the suitcase stay as large and clunky as it is? 

Edit the Original post, and right next to "Content" is "Poll" then you add a poll :)

10 hours ago, Spaceception said:

Edit the Original post, and right next to "Content" is "Poll" then you add a poll :)

I was going to say thank you, but I'm not seeing Poll or Content :(

I like the quote in your signature though :cool:

• 6 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.