Sigma Dimensions

Sigma88

1 hour ago, Sigma88 said:

That wouldn't explain why it's fine for resize less than three.

@Walker are you sure the issue doesn't come up for resize < 3 ?

There are some graphical issues with scatterer with resizes over three..  4 even looks acceptable but it gets wierd after that. There are lines across the horizon that are visible through terrain..  But other than that scatterer seems to scale just fine

4 hours ago, Walker said:

Encountered a minor issue: Scatterer sunflares don't work if system is rescaled and resized more than 3 times. If I set a rescale, the Sun has stock sunflare again. Every mod (Scaterrer, sunflare, Kopernicus, Module Manager and Sigma Dimensions) installed manually, on clean version of KSP 1.2.1, 64 bit.

As I said, it's minor, I can live with stock sunflare. Is it any known issue?

It does work but when you resize,  obviously the sun will resize too.  Just set the sun up in advanced settings to not scale and you should be fine. 

2 hours ago, Ninadragonborn said:

hi please can some one tell me what number i should enter in this mod to resize Kerbin and its atmosphere and it's delta V and it's radius to size of the earth other planet and and their orbital ring and their size to real sol system i do not mean real sol system mod the same planet in the game with size of real sol system and same Delta V i know rocket will be much bigger but i want to play in realistic size plant and real size and real Delta V 

I will be grateful if some one help me 

Kerbin is roughly 10-11 times smaller than Earth

And ~11 times closer to the sun than earth

So you should use Resize = 10 or 11

And rescale = 11

If you want something more specific you will need to go to some site with the exact numbers and calculate the multipliers

55 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

And rescale = 11

If you want something more specific you will need to go to some site with the exact numbers and calculate the multipliers

thanks sigma88 i have added 6.4 for radius 6.4 for orbit size and 1.3 for atmosphere and 4 for  Rotation period  but nothing change i have also installed 

Kopernicus and modulemanager but everything is the same 600000 radius and 70000 atmosphere and so on i have last sigma mod and both other needed mod why nothing is changed i  saw the kerbin inside tracking station but still everything the same what's wrong 

1 hour ago, Sigma88 said:

And rescale = 11

The RSS configs are exact.  That's a good place to look @Ninadragonborn

Edited by Galileo

4 hours ago, Ninadragonborn said:

thanks sigma88 i have added 6.4 for radius 6.4 for orbit size and 1.3 for atmosphere and 4 for  Rotation period  but nothing change i have also installed 

Kopernicus and modulemanager but everything is the same 600000 radius and 70000 atmosphere and so on i have last sigma mod and both other needed mod why nothing is changed i  saw the kerbin inside tracking station but still everything the same what's wrong 

I'll need logs to check in order to understand what the issue is

1 hour ago, Benji13 said:

Does this still bury easter eggs when enlarging planets? Because I like to play with Anomaly Surveyor but I want to play with this. Thanks,

Benji13.

It depends on how anomalies are defined by squad. Some are positioned at a fixed distance from the center of the planet, some will automatically reposition to the surface.

The former will break while the latter will not.

55 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

It depends on how anomalies are defined by squad. Some are positioned at a fixed distance from the center of the planet, some will automatically reposition to the surface.

Ok. Are you aware which ones are which?

56 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

i can not understand how but i reinstalled the game and everything is fine now 8600 V for Kerbin  now i will experience how real life rocket are sent and build thanks a lot Sigma88 if ever i can help in this place let me know and good luck

:D  

1 hour ago, Benji13 said:

Ok. Are you aware which ones are which?

Nope, I haven't tested them since there is nothing I can do about it.

When kopernicus will allow us to move anomalies I will make sure they are repositioned correctly (if that will prove possible)

I had Blackscreen issues after resizing on Windows and just want to post it here so anyone with them can find solution .

This is what fixed the blackscreen issue for me

1. Make sure you have latest moduleManager in your gamedata folder now it is 2.7.4 as i recall

2. check Gamedata folder for other module manager files, some mods carry with them older ModleManager files . In case other MM files just delete them .

This solved my problems

I have resized Kerbin by 2.5 times, now when i go out of atmosphere and run an experiment the situation is "In space high" when im not at all in space high above Kerbin (there is no "In space low above Kerbin") .

What should i do to fix it?

24 minutes ago, alex_1313 said:

I have resized Kerbin by 2.5 times, now when i go out of atmosphere and run an experiment the situation is "In space high" when im not at all in space high above Kerbin (there is no "In space low above Kerbin") .

What should i do to fix it?

in space high should start 2.5 times higher than stock.

how much did you scale the atmosphere?

actually, it uses Rescale rather than Resize. what's the Rescale value you choose?

Edited by Sigma88

27 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

in space high should start 2.5 times higher than stock.

how much did you scale the atmosphere?

actually, it uses Rescale rather than Resize. what's the Rescale value you choose?

Rescale value is 2 and i didn't rescale the atmosphere.

4 minutes ago, alex_1313 said:

What does this mean (stock altitude for space high)?

it means that on your modified system the altitude at which you will get "inspace high" is 200km

which corresponds to an orbit with a 1700km semi major axis

Edited by Sigma88

Sigma Dimensions v0.6.2

all the links are available in the OP

If you want to follow the development of my mods:  Sigma88Mods&style=social

If you want to buy me a cup of coffee:  iSFDI5f.png r8916yD.png 

This mod would not be possible without the work of:

- sarbian (ModuleManager)    Donate to Sarbian here: btn_donate_SM.gif
- Thomas P. (Kopernicus)    Donate to Thomas here: btn_donate_SM.gif

Changelog:

v0.6.2

- Improved ground textures resize
- Improved Asteroid rescale

1 hour ago, _Augustus_ said:

Rings can't be rescaled independently.

this is not true.

so either you provide logs to get support or figure it out by yourself

I haven't learned to read minds yet, and even if I could I'm pretty confident it wouldn't be possible through the internet