THANK GOD WE'RE BACK

I_Killed_Jeb

Hoorah! The Forum isn't 502'ing anymore.

Welcome back, everyone. Just testing the forum software.

bold italicized underlined struck-out Green!

Oh good, they have the font 'Georgia!'

Can I embed YouTube videos? Maybe.

How's my Reputation looking?

Edit: Oh, just four dark pips. That's okay.

Well, this'll take some getting used to... but hey! It's good to be back.

Edited by UpsilonAerospace

Hope its just my side here, but this is hideous

my bad, damn  502s... I see that there is no auto-merge for quick repeated posts. The main page lacks the nice crisp clean edges and borders around the various forum parts, and everythig looks dull and flat.

Yup, now we just need to figure out how to post pics and stuff.... 

Wow.. Looks like we are stuck using one type of font, how is this more functionality?!?!

You do know you broke the rules by mentioning GOD.... right? (proving how stupid such rules really are!)

If I see one more bad gateway message... you can shove these forums where the sun don't shine....

in the mean time, I have renamed the link to this site "kerbal CRAP"..... wanna guess why?

Bring the old forums back... you guys killed an awesome community for what???? I still don't know.

12 minutes ago, LayZboy said:

New look reminds me of Neogaf but bigger and less colored.

Wouldn't mind a dark theme for we night owls.

I was thinking the same thing, a darker tone one, or at least a starry black background around the posting area instead of sand-grey

"intermittent 502 errors"

COUGH hack cough cough hack wheeze GASP COUGH cough ahem.

*inhale*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I've been staring at either a "your account has been locked" message, an email inbox with no password reset email (they worked on the old forum, oh well), or a 502 error page ALL FLIPPING DAY. "Intermittent" errors my flaming solid rocket butt.

Okay, I got it all out. Rage finished. I'm glad the forum's finally back xD

15 hours ago, aquilux said:

How about not breaking all the links ever again? Also, why is the thread title now required on the link? It's long enough without it and it has a unique identifier, the topic does nothing but artificially bloat link lengths.

That's become a fairly normal standard these days for SEO reasons. Protip: it doesn't actually matter. This will still land you on this thread:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/126581-wreughuryegfqgwyuke

There must be a nefarious reason for this change to IPS4... and Kasper will never tell us... :P

SkyKing to all stations: Tango - Hotel - Echo - Mike - Echo - Sierra - Sierra - India - Sierra - Romeo - Echo - Alpha - Lima.

Edited by luizopiloto

I know how to insert images! In the bottom left corner there's a button that says "Insert other media". Click that, then click Insert Image from URL. Then paste the link to the image in a window it opens. Then click "Insert into post". Here are the results:

ffb172abe30329368cdf103c11a0d0be.jpg:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.