Weird indents?

Dman1791

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so it's here, as it's not related to KSP, but the forums.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to use the new text editor in this new forum. I keep getting these indents that I have no idea how to control, remove, edit, add, or otherwise change. It's annoying me to no end, and I simply don't know what to do.

Yes, this should be in Kerbal Network, but it isn't a big deal right now.  (Lots of stuff in general KSP Discussion should really be in Kerbal Network) Also, the line spacing is quite odd.

On 29 november 2015 19:41:53, LordFerret said:

What do you mean by 'indents'? Are you talking about line spacing?

If it's some weird line spacing, then I'm getting it in the editor also. Tasting the spacing below.

LINE 1

LINE 2

LINE 3

If it's some weird line spacing, then I'm getting it in the editor also. Tasting the spacing below.

LINE 1

LINE 2

LINE 3

LINE 1

LINE 2

LINE 3

EDIT: So I AM getting weird line spacing. Yet another reason to add to the list of why I hate this new forum software.

Oh my Flymetothemun - the dreaded triple post lol! Weird goings on.

Yes, the line spacing is 'odd'. It's kind of set like Windows' Wordpad default... press Enter and it skips like 1.5 lines. If you press Shift+Enter, it acts like a normal 'carriage return' ... and if not, hit Backspace once and you'll see it does. Odd stuff. It's this editor.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.