BowWhalley

To those who do not know, recently a company by the name of 'Blue Origin' successfully sent a capsule up on an sub-orbital flight with a single stage booster. This booster later successfully landed in the dessert of Texas. This is quite a tricky stunt to pull off and I have recreated it in KSP without any mods. Below you will probably see some images of my re-creation, if not then click here.

I am sure this process can be automated with KOS for guaranteed success every-time, though I have chosen not to do so at this time. Click here to get the .craft file of the spacecraft.

[imgur]fsZJn[/imgur] <-- If you have any idea on how to get this to work, please let me know.

Edited by BowWhalley

1 hour ago, MalfunctionM1Ke said:

Nice Craft design, it really resembles the Rocket.

You should also check out SpaceX.

Blue Origin is just a hick-up in comparison :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ca6x4QbpoM

I have heard of SpaceX and been a fan for quite a while, though this was still a great achievement from Blue Origin.

Yes, let's derail a thread about a community member's feat showcase with fanboying over which billionaire has the bigger booster, shall we...? :rolleyes:

I agree with what you are saying, I am proud of my achievement and am not looking to stir trouble about who is better.

Edited by BowWhalley

You should really have put this in the Spacecraft Echange forum, you can see my recreation there too and compare. 165 parts, just for FCISuperGuy, depends how detailed you want to get.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/126504-blue-origins-new-shepard-replica/

Edited by selfish_meme

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.