[1.1.2]: Danger Alerts v1.2, 2016-04-23

Norpo

On 2/27/2016 at 10:54 AM, Norpo said:

Thanks; I'll cross it out. For the time being; use the Dropbox mirror (linked in the OP).

I'll upload Danger Alerts to SpaceDock once I make the new version for KSP 1.1 when it comes out.

Why not upload to Spacedock right now?  Should only take a few minutes, and then you can have CKAN install it.  Otherwise, it becomes a real pain, getting lumped into those other mods which aren't on CKAN and which personally, I don't bother to install because I have too many mods to keep track of manually

Thanks

On 2/28/2016 at 0:34 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Why not upload to Spacedock right now?  Should only take a few minutes, and then you can have CKAN install it.  Otherwise, it becomes a real pain, getting lumped into those other mods which aren't on CKAN and which personally, I don't bother to install because I have too many mods to keep track of manually

Thanks

@linuxgurugamer, I added Danger Alerts to SpaceDock now, hopefully CKAN will pick it up soon. :) (also, it turns out, I accidentally published an old version to Dropbox, so to anyone who downloaded the mod from Dropbox: you were using an older version. Oopsie. My bad. Apologies if you downloaded it for the resource alerts and were confused to find there were none.)

Edited by Norpo

Just now, Norpo said:

@linuxgurugamer, I added Danger Alerts to SpaceDock, hopefully CKAN will pick it up soon. :) (also, it turns out, I accidentally published an old version to Dropbox, so to anyone who downloaded the mod from Dropbox: you were using an older version. Oopsie. My bad. Apologies if you downloaded it for the resource alerts and were confused to find there were none.)

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Installing this via CKAN does not work due to the zip's folder structure. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\DangerAlerts\GameData\DangerAlerts\DangerAlerts.dll" as a path to a mods dll doesn't work

Can anyone tell me whether this works okay with KSP 1.1.3?

Edit: It seems to work okay but doesn't have many features. Part overheating and warnings for entering an atmosphere seem like good features to request.

• 8 months later...