Rapid Reaction Force "North Wind"

MMG

UNSC T&D craft collection

Story Line: In the early 0015y, the Kerbal Space Center received a surprise attack from an unknown armed force. For the first time they know not everyone on this planet enjoy peace. In lack of preparations, KSC's facility was half destoryed which cause serious financial problems (not enough √F to repair all the buildings). After they recovered, the central command decided to establish a rapid reaction force in order to avoid being threatened again.

Fight for peace, Even before the war started                                         ——17th AAD Capt. Shepheard.F.Kermen

*Forget about the stupid words upside

T2MRtiy.png

Here, I will present you my crafts in KSP. Some of them are replica of real world ones, comics or form other games, others are my own design. Also, I'll show some useful skills while building crafts and share some mods I prefer.

Whatever, have fun :P

This is a short film I made in 1.0.4, you can see some of my crafts in it. (*turn the volume to maximum first)

Real world replica 

Spoiler

F-22A Raptor

Spoiler

A replica of F-22A, except the engines (in order to reduce the use of B9 parts).

F-35B LightingII

Spoiler

A replica of F-35B, have the ability of STOVL. Using TCA plugin to balance the thrust during takeoff and landing.

V-22 Osprey

Spoiler

Carry weapons? Delivery cargos? This muti-use tiltrotor aircraft can do almost everything.

X-47

Spoiler

Not a very accurate replica. But since it's quite hard to build an applied flying wing in FAR, I've tried my best. 

Fold wings, inline bomb bay. This stealth UCAV carries 2*JDAM and 8*hellfire.

My Fighter Jets

Spoiler

JAST X2 Nextgen-MS

Spoiler

Inspired by http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/jast.htm  and started in 0.90. After a year of development this one is the 12th generation.

As a fifth-generation unmanned fighter, it has stealth design, inline missile bay, three-dimensional vector thrust engine make the supersonic cruise possible... Further, with folder wing and a high TWR it can takeoff from an aircraft carrier. *I can say this could be the best one I've ever made.

JAST Lite

Spoiler

Just like the name, this is a lite vision of JAST X2 Nextgen-MS. Use the same design and equipped with one two-dimensional vector thrust engine, no missile bay. Better to use in training!

JAST X4 Seraphim

Spoiler

The 14th generation of JAST project, an advanced forward-swept wing fighter with high mobility. It's still under developing for in the FAR this kind of design should be more flexible.

JAST X5 BlackSwift

Spoiler

15th 14th generation of JAST project, designed as a waverider. By using two ram-jet boosters it could reach sub-orbit and bouncing on the edge of the atmosphere at the speed of Mach 6.

My bomber/attacker & transport plane

Spoiler

comming soon 

Ground vehicles & naval ships

Spoiler

comming soon

Edited by MMG

Good to see.

Possible revision advices:

Spoiler

Declaration: I won't adviced to build so many (TO BUILD THIS MUCH) war machines in KSP

Story Line: In the early 0015y, the Kerbal Space Center received a surprise attack from an unknown armed force. For the first time know not everyone on this planet enjoy peace. In lack of preparation (PREPARATIONS), KSC's facility was half-damaged(WAS HALF DESTROYED) which cause serious finicaital (FINANCIAL) problems (not enough √ (√F, sqrt is not a currency) to repair all the buildings). After (THEY) recovered from it. (<--- and ---> should be one sentence) The central command (awkward, consider word choice) decided to establish a rapid reaction force in order to avoid being threatened again.

Fight for peace,

Even before the war started                                         ——17th AAD Capt. Shepheard D Kermen

[PICTURE]

*Forget about the stupid words upside

Here, I will represent my awesome crafts in KSP (at least I think they are). Some of them are modelled on planes in real world comics or form other games, others are from my own design. Along with several naval ships and ground vehicles. Also, I'll show some useful skills while building crafts and share some mods I prefer.

Whatever, have fun :P

Hide contents

A ctually I'm not a native speaker, if there is any grammar mistake in the post.... you know what to do 3b968fab2b1a056b.png <--- DEL THAT

Errrr... I have a video here, but I'm not sure whether you guys can open it. (Y2B LINK PLZ)

[LINK] Just have (GIVE) a try maybe. 

You can see some of my crafts in it.

Edited by Wavechaser

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.