[1.0.5] * Rocket Factory * - LeBeau Space Industries

RaendyLeBeau

On 7.12.2015 at 10:40 PM, NotAgain said:

Damn. Looking at the modelling on those capsules. I really hope this has a small footprint, I really want it.

hi !

thnx mate :) 

yes still low memory usage.

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Yes absolutely, :)  it is an artistic decision because both versions are on their attractive.

- I think will ultimately take the smoother version. - attached comparison of the two versions to see the VAB. 

- (smoother version  followed by  harder version)

1 hour ago, Proteus said:

RaendyLeNeau, i know that its time consuming and you working on parts with mechjeb integration.

but can i hope for stand alone version for pods someday as i'm not a mechjeb user :0.0:

I very highly doubt that MechJeb is a hard requirement. I think it means that MechJeb is integrated into some of the capsules, meaning you don't have to attach a MechJeb unit to your ship.

3 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

I very highly doubt that MechJeb is a hard requirement. I think it means that MechJeb is integrated into some of the capsules, meaning you don't have to attach a MechJeb unit to your ship.

On 7.12.2015 22:40:15, NotAgain said:

Damn. Looking at the modelling on those capsules. I really hope this has a small footprint, I really want it.

sorry 'notAgain' but sometimes my English leaves much to be desired :)  -cheers

3 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

as usual, you have noticed it right. MECHJEB is of course not a requirement. In Prizip nothing happens if this is missing. - The ship then in this case, just not the functionality of the MECHJEB offers you. So for the user it is transparent and it must way or do nothing. The advantage is simply that you do not share in my addition MECHJEB install relative Connect needs must. - Is at it .. (obviously if the plugin is installed)

4 hours ago, Proteus said:

RaendyLeNeau, i know that its time consuming and you working on parts with mechjeb integration.

but can i hope for stand alone version for pods someday as i'm not a mechjeb user :0.0:

Hi Proteus, easy  :D - MECHJEB is of course not a requirement. In principle, nothing happens if this is missing.

- The ship then in this case, just not the functionality of the MECHJEB offers you.
So for the user it is transparent and it must way or do nothing. If you have no Mechjeb plugin - that of course also not ship the functionality.  ( see pictures below)  hope it helped you

Hello everybody.
- I have just the NG-1 added a new fresh texture design :D

The NG-1 is like now from the outer herder CX-02 (a little plain "used" navy military style)

VV_MilitaryAircraft_18.jpg

And I've also used bumpmapping what I do not do otherwise.
(point later version without bump mapping into the net, let's see what resonates more with you ...)

To see in the pictures: Oribtal test trip with the NG-1-v5 in new dress.

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

22 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

Is this for real?  These are the command pods I am looking for....

Any idea on when a test sample of the pods may be released.

Cheers.

Hi Gaultesian,

hope before Christmas ... it depends wenns it snows I go skiing with us ... haa !! then I'll probably until January 16 finished.

cheers !

oh almost forgot,

The NR-1 has now scored more pages window - The IVA has to be adjusted in this regard yet.

I think that's just cozy with a cup of cappucino and donut still have an orbital view window. :lol:

In addition, the NR-1 has now also cutouts for fat truster.

well, do not look like the scale, for example in the Dragon V1. but should be sufficient.

the dragon looks like a re-entry about as consumed and burned in the atmosphere from .. pretty .. color is gone ^_^

FoYqCNH.jpg

For comparison, a version of the Gamma Series ..

gRx6my1.jpg

Edited by RaendyLeBeau
add picture album

Those RCS ports look great.  I love the kappucino and the dummies book for added fun.  Viewing port is actually pretty awesome, as it gives forward view, and small (as it would be on a small capsule).  IVA looks good stockalike and that's fine with me.

I do hope you can get her done by the holidays....it would make a great gift for those who just discovered this mod (and those who have been watching it from the first day), but I totally understand if skiing gets in the way of designing this (one must enjoy the snow).

Cheers and keep up the great work!   The images are very encouraging.

2 hours ago, Rafael acevedo said:

Love your IVAS, especially the C64 and the plus 4, now we just need the the c128 and Amiga 500 and life would be complete :-), looking forward to the release

Yes exactly, the Atari ST was the collection complete .. (the ST also comes still sometime) As you can see I am trying with this MOD to get a little away from the current mainstream and make not all historically to scale and. The playful character of KSP should be pursued in my opinion more.

the finished Gamma POD Series IVA can now be seen here, come about are still 2 side windows, so you can see another drink when cappuchino :lol: :

have just put a few photos of the new SiGMA -V in power. Design is now clearer in the middle part. follow photos with textures.

- this fat part is still much work I .. Stay tuned ^_^

cheers !

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

I have to say, this pod is the one I am most interested in (although, to be fair, all of these pods look awesome!).  I like the fact that these pods have built-in rcs, and the pod windows are a nice change from many of the standard pod windows from lots of good command pod mods.

Cheers.

Edited by Gaultesian

14 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

I have to say, this pod is the one I am most interested in (although, to be fair, all of these pods look awesome!).  I like the fact that these pods have built-in rcs, and the pod windows are a nice change from many of the standard pod windows from lots of good command pod mods.

Cheers.

Hello Gaultesian,

yes, thank you :D. actually are indeed the front window of my not ship level for atmospherisch flights suited, so I wanted to make corresponding window covering for atmospherische flights. unfortunately I wiess not know how to integrate in the configs. The same problem I had with the integration of animation of antennas in the config file of the ship. - So I got it for now let it go.

-How do I customize the main config file on these animation ??

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Question in the round :

- I would like, as mentioned above incorporate animations in the config file of the vessel.

Do not know if this is at all possible, however.

- It had tried with the animation of the communication antenna that is integrated in the ship. has somehow did not work out

(vessel.cfg)

MODULE
{
    name = ModuleDataTransmitter

packetInterval = 0.20
    packetSize = 4

packetResourceCost = 10.0
    requiredResource = ElectricCharge

DeployFxModules = 0
}

MODULE
{
   name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
   animationName = Sigmadish
   isOneShot = false

startEventGUIName = Extend
 endEventGUIName = Retract
 actionGUIName = Toggle Antenna
}

for advice and tips I thank all in advance !!
cheers, raendy

Edited by RaendyLeBeau
edit text

12 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Did you set the animation in Unity? You need to click n the model asset, set the animation type to 'Legacy' in the middle tab, and then make sure to name the animation the same as what is in your cfg, in the third tab.

hi, yes the animation integration in Unity works already.

the antenna animation integrate so that it is automatically activated when 'datatransmitting' but does not work out. think I would have to write a plugin.
the same with the window covering.

- That would be cool this would be automatic. close at determined reached parameters, such as re-entering planet's atmosphere and at a certain temperature.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.