[1.0.5] * Rocket Factory * - LeBeau Space Industries

RaendyLeBeau

1 hour ago, 123nick said:

any ETA on release? sorry if i asked this before, i dont have good memory :( but also, will the antennas have RT support? thanks in advance :)

Hi !

Thanks for asking.

the parts come eventually out separately month end. So POD's, separately, structural parts slides separately, Fuel tanks and engines.

The reason is there is so much good rocket Enhancements parts because I think it's good that everyone is his personally compiles mods.

This just goes better when the modular parts, together, as a gesammt packet to install and then delete the parts that you do not need ...
Yes, of course, have full antennae RT support.

eta .. yes this is such a question just before Christmas, one should not forget that we celebrations have before us, so let's celebrate first, and then work :)
in this sense,

cheers!

and all a Merry Christmas :)

O0niYjH.gif?1

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

1 hour ago, Gaultesian said:

How is the development going?

Did you get the animation to work correctly?

Cheers.

Hello, unfortunately I have really a lot for work to do. Therefore, there is a plugin Additional Services programming in it hardly. what am I doing here is ev. just a one time thing ..'ve still got other hobbies like making music, model airplane and family, from time to time I play ksp :)

That is perfectly fine Raendy...you have done such awesome work so far, and yes, lots of other hobbies and passtimes (and family) makes life that much more fun.  When it is done, it will be well worth the wait.

Cheers, and have a good holiday season too!

Hello everybody,
have today continued working on sigma.

seems far now to be almost done. except for one detail. the textures seem to be black while loading the game. (see on the last picture) 

However, the presentation in the hangar seems to be ok.

- Can anyone on this issue (see pictures) give a few tips ..'ve now already tried .. do not come to the solution.

Thanks in advance  :blush:

the ship can be controlled by the way and play .. but said at the presentation of the textures is wrong what.  . - Well maybe it is subject to the 'dark force' .. and .. was black with anger, whatever - 'Star Wars' was better.:D

NqNKk0O.png

Edited by RaendyLeBeau
pic add

12 hours ago, MeCripp said:

Have you tried with a stock install ? and is there anything in the log ?

thank you for your feedback. I got it in the meantime found out. an error in the config that caused this anomaly. everything ok again.

the force will be you Luke .. ähh   'MeCripp'  :)  - thnx ! 

cheers !

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

hi all,

thereabouts looks the finished spaceship SiGMA V.

Unfortunately, I get the the stockalike-texturing not faithfully towards .. still working. really am not the graphic designer

- rather the engineer and architect, what my profession is rather closer. :)

the IVA are not quite finished yet ...

all  Happy Holidays !!!!!

Cheers !

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Now that looks awesome....I have a modular interplanetary spacecraft in LKO right now, with a real need for a command module like that!

Raendy, do you have some sort of flash attachment in your last post?  I clicked on hit, but it does not seem to do anything.

Edited by Gaultesian
Added the question about the flash link.

Wow, I love these new command pods, they all look awesome. A thing which is fairly important for me is IVA (RPM & ASET Props) because I'm doing an IVA only playthrough atm. so all I want to ask if you plan to create IVAs with the ASET and RPM monitors ?

I can live without custom-made IVAs (from RPM/ASET) at the beginning, as I will just use either the ASET MK2-1Iva, or the APEX shuttle IVA until Raendy finishes up the custom IVA (easy enough to change over to the ASET or APEX IVA).  I would just like to see the new pods for now, modifying the IVAs as I see fit until custom IVAs are created.

I generally find that most of the time, most designers will finish up the rocket hulls before getting into the IVAs....but at least with ASET and APEX, you can use something in the short term.  In the end, it would be nice to use the custom IVAs that Raendy will hopefully make (or someone for him), as the window and interior space in the command pods would make them very unique compared to most of the other command pod ivas.

Cheers.

p.s. I love doing most of my game via the IVA...ASET/RPM and Apex are essential plugins for KSP in my game

17 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

Any new pics or updates?

Cheers.

Hi Gaultesian !  :)  

yes here - some pictures from IVA pre release and Testflight (Vessel reentry testflight)

have FUN !!   & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

Hi Gaultesian !  :)  

yes here - some pictures from IVA pre release and Testflight (Vessel reentry testflight)

have FUN !!   & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbh, IVAs are looking really damn good, but they aren't really useful unless you put ASET monitors/props in them. But HUUUUGE props for putting so much work into them, all those details really make them look good.

OMG....that is...I have not seen anything like this in KSP before (maybe the Konquest concept art, but not like this!). 

Every time you post something Raendy, it keeps reinventing my KSP wheel.

OK...looks like I won't be changing any IVAs with this one.

Hi All!

thank you all for the messages

short post about formation interiors of SIGMA and why I currently dont use ASET-RPM props

Well, you'd have to lead here a principle discussion whether KERBAL Space Program is a realistic simulation or something that deviates from it.
Especially what the realism regards degree is the trend in the MOD. Developers, at least the way I see the direction of high scale realism.
Unfortunately, this is a little lost of funny playful nature of the game.

Since spaceships in my fantasy field move I have, fortunately, not high scale requirements are met. That's why I prefer to put the stock IVA probs.

Accordingly, I will not add due to time constraints ASET props.
Of course, this task may like others who devote even more experience in it.

I will support this on my part as good as it gets
:D

- Origin of Sigma IVA

Now, as some have have possibly discovered among you the Sigma has some similarities from SF. movies of earlier times such as. "2001 Space Odyssey"
However, the LCD monitor content only partly meet the said film.

- movie still

Kb7wFjo.jpg

- my Blender work

HS82xUU.jpg

One of the monitors has also even a C64 BASIC listing abstract .. and one other has from its graphic presentation.  :lol:

(yes I know is a style break .. from Kubrik to C64 - but you notice it only when you look closely)

Kdo3Xso.jpg

Here I have also adapted their own version of HAL 9000 for KSP.

Here the revised version of HAL 9000 replica below deck of Sigma.
so I think on the whole the sigma should be ready.

Now when designing the sigma Internals especially in the lower part I have here tried to capture a little of the legendary films of S.Kubrik atmosphaere.

I hope it is me a little success.

and Yes !  Cheers & Happy new Year !!   :)

Edited by RaendyLeBeau
picture add

Ah, now it makes more sense.  It does have the 2001 feel to it, and I always wanted to see the Space Odyssey lunar lander ship in KSP (your pod is somewhat analogous to that an the main habitation component of the Discovery).

84c36934470c195c7032a166f2ee9963828ab1b1

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4e/bd/11/4ebd11b49bface964d1502a428ea5b31.jpg

Edited by Gaultesian
distinguish from the Apollo Lunar lander and the 2001 Lunar Lander

On 1.1.2016 at 3:21 PM, Gaultesian said:

Ah, now it makes more sense.  It does have the 2001 feel to it, and I always wanted to see the Space Odyssey lunar lander ship in KSP (your pod is somewhat analogous to that an the main habitation component of the Discovery).

84c36934470c195c7032a166f2ee9963828ab1b1

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4e/bd/11/4ebd11b49bface964d1502a428ea5b31.jpg

hi, so a similar spaceship I will publish later possibly.

The model is currently available as a prototype and still working on some details.
- It wants to offer a 2-component ship. the round head capsule will dissolve at re-entry from the base service module and open with built-in parachute.

Now that is cool....as long as it does not interfere with your other work, I would love to see that sometime.   It would be awesome as it was  used in 2001...as an inter-moon ship between space stations and moon/minmus bases.

Cheers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.