[1.0.5] * Rocket Factory * - LeBeau Space Industries

RaendyLeBeau

Hi, here are a few pictures of the sigma-v in LKO.

The image series is quite successful, even though a little long. but it has really nice pictures below.

Including the current IVA images of Sigma-V

4f9gEw1.png

- Have fun clicking. ^_^

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

10 hours ago, Rho-Mu 34 said:

Amazing! I hope you'll consider adding RPM support sometime after initial release.

And speaking of release :) , what's the overall progress?

HI Roh-mu,

thnx,  - release date & overall progress stats described on the first page of thread..(after the pictures quite at the bottom)

cheers

Now have a fine-tuning of the Sigma made. - Textures revised, and additional navigational lights mounted ..
- So now Sigma looks a bit better .. might be almost ready for release. I think now I'm satisfied. ^_^

(pictures will follow soon "Imgur" is available again ... always the same)

10 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

Looks like I will be marking March 16th on my calendar.

If you release the sigma as a 'pre-release' that would be awesome.

Cheers.

Thanks again Gaultesain !

yes to 16.3 I should already be completed.

cheers :D

12 hours ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

Now have a fine-tuning of the Sigma made. - Textures revised, and additional navigational lights mounted ..
- So now Sigma looks a bit better .. might be almost ready for release. I think now I'm satisfied. ^_^

(pictures will follow soon "Imgur" is available again ... always the same)

- here the album preview-picture of Navigation Lights implementation !  : 

have fun cheers !

RR5qzq2.png

- the full album :

- here SiGMA light-show presentation : almost like  'from dusk till dawn'  :cool: ..

5 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

Just a quick question.  It looks like the Sigma has a built-in docking port.  What size will it be (larger than the standard clamp-o-tron, or the same size)?

Cheers.

hi Gaultesain, unfortunately no built-in clamp. :)

have indeed a few weeks considering who was working but too far advanced to separate this part.  but looks exactly like that. 

Although I have a 2m docking clamp for GAMMA -serie created but does not fit all for sigma. (i post later pictures..)

Sigma Docking port diameter is 164m. will still create a matching clamp it.

[already created]  *- LBSI Clamp docking port DPNG 2.0m (LBSI NG) -> Stock.Clamp.SR.
[still open]             *- LBSI Clamp docking port DPNG 1.65m (LBSI Sigma) -> Stock.Clamp.SR.

(* the "LBSI Clamp docking port DPNG" series is with the stock part "Clamp.Sr." fully compatible.)

cheers

Edited by RaendyLeBeau
add picture album

Oh, that is perfectly ok:  I prefer to add on my own docking clamp (small or large), depending on how my spacecraft will dock with other ships or stations.  For some reason, I am very conservative on which clamps I use.  Most of the time, I will start out with a certain docking clamp, and use that one, or others of similar size, throughout my space program.

Actually, the area where the nose clam will snap onto the Sigma V looks very appropriate.  Keep up the good work Mr. Lebeau :).

hi all, so i have just completed the Docking-Port for Sigma.

name = LBSI Clamp docking port DPSG-160 

uff... had almost forgotten how it all works in unity. ^_^

- just added a few pictures for the developer-familiy-album. [ docking tests - Stock-Clamp.Sr.  & DPSG-160  ]

cheers

4 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

Oh, that is perfectly ok:  I prefer to add on my own docking clamp (small or large), depending on how my spacecraft will dock with other ships or stations.  For some reason, I am very conservative on which clamps I use.  Most of the time, I will start out with a certain docking clamp, and use that one, or others of similar size, throughout my space program.

Actually, the area where the nose clam will snap onto the Sigma V looks very appropriate.  Keep up the good work Mr. Lebeau :).

thanks a lot Gaultesian ! :D

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

On 1.12.2015 at 8:15 PM, RaendyLeBeau said:

-         SRV-FLTB-220 K Fuel Tank

mReFMT2.png

after a boozy pub visit has jebediah noticed that one other than beer and fuel in compressed aluminum beer kegs could bring under.

This Higly compact fuel (and beer) tank, is designed for small upper stages and micro landers. Ideal in combination with the LBSi NK Vessel Series and Solid Booster Series LBSI SB-FRT. cheers !

how do you like this ?   (See page 1 under Fuel Tanks description)

maybe should seriously think about a new resource in ksp ..

cheers :)   with "keineken"

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

@RaendyLeBeau These are some very nice models!

Still, it seems that you are also fighting with some problem areas around the windows (for example: http://i.imgur.com/qH02Cu2.jpg ) where the shading of the mesh gets distorted quite a bit. Luckily, a few guys discussed this sort of problem here and we found a solution! Have a look! It will make your models reaaaly great!

1 hour ago, InsaneDruid said:

Still, it seems that you are also fighting with some problem areas around the windows (for example: http://i.imgur.com/qH02Cu2.jpg ) where the shading of the mesh gets distorted quite a bit. Luckily, a few guys discussed this sort of problem here and we found a solution! Have a look! It will make your models reaaaly great!

That is a great thread, thanks!!

@wasml @Gkirmathal @CobaltWolf

thanks all, really appreciate the compliments, I always work it to make it even better.

cheers :)

On 5.2.2016 at 6:14 PM, InsaneDruid said:

ohh looks great,  yes sometimes I struggle with the same problems. good to know that there is solution to it! Thank you very much :)

cheers, raendy

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

I think the thing I most like about this mod is the plethora of one man pods. For ages I've wanted to do a "small" space agency that only operated one-man spacecrafts, but before this mod there just weren't many good options for this kind of spaceship. 

On 14.2.2016 at 7:56 PM, DGatsby said:

I think the thing I most like about this mod is the plethora of one man pods. For ages I've wanted to do a "small" space agency that only operated one-man spacecrafts, but before this mod there just weren't many good options for this kind of spaceship. 

hi gatsby, thank you for your feedback. yes did this mod has many 1 man pods'.  :) ( ' plethora' - yes in the act, now I know why your name fits )

the mod also has many other parts of which there are no current photos. it is also a comprehensive expansion of the stock with everything you need for a quick career start. also thanks to the slightly oversized engines.

Dear people,

now the solar panels are finished. from small to extra large, and more what you just so needed in space. the design is modern in scale-style. - have fun !

Part Overview :

- ESP 250  (length 2.5m)

- ESP 365  (length 3.65m)

- ESP 800  (length ca. 8.00m)

- ESP 808-XL (length ca. 8.00m + extra Array - "T" shape)

* preview *

B8GQKy9.jpg4PRvqY3.jpg0BRIQt4.jpgp249Ftw.jpg

- The following album has become something big (maybe a little morbid) .. but you must not look at all the 130 pictures. :)

cheers !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.