[1.0.5] * Rocket Factory * - LeBeau Space Industries

RaendyLeBeau

@Proteus thanks mate very funny picture :lol:  (yes I think we ksp-mooders are all complete on the train hehe he)

- now, check this out  ..

back-to-the-future-hype-train_o_3204171.

:lol:  Oh man i luv all 80' movies with M. j.fox

part 2 is here :))

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

cheers

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

hi all,

somebody has an idea how best a mod presents? I mean can you do from all parts separate images - or it should simply be a kind of wallpaper collage with compositions for det parts and pods? - No idea which is better.

Thanks in advance, cheers

On 2/23/2016 at 8:33 AM, RaendyLeBeau said:

hi all,

somebody has an idea how best a mod presents? I mean can you do from all parts separate images - or it should simply be a kind of wallpaper collage with compositions for det parts and pods? - No idea which is better.

Thanks in advance, cheers

I can only speak for myself, but when reviewing a mod-pack, I greatly appreciate a complete gallery of all the individual parts.

Thanks for the great work so far-- looking forward to release!

hi all,

just put and short intro clip - with chillout space music

-the cut and effects are maybe a little experimental-, but my first vid. !

Credits :

* Video contain Mod - PARTS of :

- 'LeBeau Space Industries - Rocket Factory',

- KSP-Stock Parts (Squad)

- Bluedog Design Bureau - (v0.09a Prometheus) - thnx @CobaltWolf

- Music by :

track I produced a few years ago, think that fits quite well to Space theme

I hope you like it

cheers ! 

saFnszL.gif

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

sounds from 2 clip (@frontpage) are from here :

maybe another clip are be follow because it make fun cut ksp-space movies & sounds - like it :)

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

hi all,

have been working on QUALITY TESTS. think that a release .09 ready for the next days is finished. possibly there are too improvers for the career mode some details. expect like your feedback to.

cheers !

hi all,

in recent times I have compiled with different mods (like 'RealScaleBoosters') a more or less good Launch Setup for a DUNA Trips. (here the pictures)

This inspired me a to compile a own "DUNA-Lauch System"-  DLS  - especially designed for the SiGMA class pod

- This might look something like this...

maybe a project in future

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

50 minutes ago, tater said:
50 minutes ago, tater said:

I could see using this and SSTU as my sole part mods.

I could see using this and SSTU as my sole part mods.

hi, I am very pleased to hear that you like, here a little more details .. ( obviously Interstage and Upper Stage of DLS)   

cheers :)

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

hi all,

here, as the top post mentioned above, here are some pictures of different mars missions, with different setups.

the pictures are quite nice also because. of high resolution quality  :cool:

- As I said these missions inspired me as mentioned above, a realistic DUNA lifter system to build. Eventually will be the interstage(DTV) greater than as planned (76.95m).

Possibly it is 2 DLS setups with the Different Interstages and upper stages. as it is almost impossible, a Duna (mars) outward journey and return journey to realize with only 1 run.

[1] So first Setup send a DTV (Duna / mars transfer vehicle) to into kerbin(erath) orbit. 
[2] Second Setup, send a manned capsule in the kerbin orbit and dock with DTV,   

phobos_mission_earth_rendezvous_600.jpg

start to travel direction Duna. - in Duna oribt arrived, decoupling of duna-landing capsule - landing on duna. set a flag & dining with snacks. ^_^ 

R7budRx.png

- after this ritual... (snacks are in the meantime consumed...)

Start the duna-capsula - renter duna orbit & rendevous with DTV - coupling it, and start direction of hometravel to kerbin (earth ..)

(similar procedure of movie 'Mission to Mars' from 2000) or similar like real Planned Mars-Phobos Mission - see picture below. 

- ok obviously the phobos mission is little be easier than landing on mars, because phobos has no atmosphere - landing procedure as very easy in comparision with a mars landing. - and obviously not the same propellant consumption than mars mission.

phobos_mission_undocking_mars_1280.jpg

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

@NateDaBeast  I (unfortunately) still have to work to pay the bills, I can not promise to release the mod on 19.3. give, - end month is more realistic, really have to do much else.

but attached I have taken a few pictures yesterday. the pictures representieren almost the whole assortment of mods.

- Tells me that finds its best.  -cheeers !!!  :D

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

This is looking really cool!

Don't worry about the release date if you can't make it; paying the bills is much more important than KSP, as is RL in general :P Work hard Raendy. I'm sure I can speak for us all in saying we'll be eagerly, but patiently, waiting.

9 hours ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

Thank u so much  MrMeeb

your movies are really great class !! have also inspired me. Thank you very much

cheers

Thanks for the kind words :) if you watch closely, you might see your parts in later works ;) 

I have not commented for the last month or so about your mod Raendy, as I away on other work (and I was playing Xcom 2...which I have out of my system now, and I am ready to come back to KSP).  However, I have been reading all, watching all and listening to everything you and the commentators have been saying.

Your work looks better than I dreamed it would be!  I have been an avid fan of your designs since you started showing images of your pods way back at the beginning, and to see you have created so much....I am setting up a new copy of KSP on my hard drive specifically for this mod alone.

Cheers, and kudos to you for making me salivate for all this time...the end is near!  Blasting off to DUNA will be a joy :D.

Gaultesian.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.