[1.0.5] * Rocket Factory * - LeBeau Space Industries

RaendyLeBeau

7 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

I think he means, have patience...he is still working on the mod ;).

I do not believe english is Raendy's lingua franca.

Cheers.

Yes, exactly. - My English is only as good as the - "google"-Translation  :)

but I think it's not so bad

On 1/7/2016 at 3:26 AM, RaendyLeBeau said:

Yes, exactly. - My English is only as good as the - "google"-Translation  :)

but I think it's not so bad

Debatable, but we still love you for trying. :)

This is shaping up to be very impressive, though I wonder - perhaps you should wait until 1.1 to do IVAs? Unity 5 will make IVAs much easier to make, and much more memory efficient (as I understand it) due to new shaders being added.

13 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Debatable, but we still love you for trying. :)

This is shaping up to be very impressive, though I wonder - perhaps you should wait until 1.1 to do IVAs? Unity 5 will make IVAs much easier to make, and much more memory efficient (as I understand it) due to new shaders being added.

thnx mate :)

interesting, you know approximately when KSP will come out 1.1?
Certainly this is a good option, because some IVA's (especially the SiGMA-V) have become quite extensive ..

1 minute ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

thnx mate :)

interesting, you know approximately when KSP will come out 1.1?
Certainly this is a good option, because some IVA's (especially the SiGMA-V) have become quite extensive ..

That I do not know. I just recall hearing people talk about how 1.1 will make IVA creation easier. I believe it has something to do with AO and such being rendered in the shader procedurally.

2 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

That I do not know. I just recall hearing people talk about how 1.1 will make IVA creation easier. I believe it has something to do with AO and such being rendered in the shader procedurally.

I'm assuming that Unity 5 backwards compatible with 4.x is. If not would a lot of work for all signify their unity mods 4.x to version 5 Compiling...

On 8.1.2016 at 9:04 PM, RaendyLeBeau said:

I'm assuming that Unity 5 backwards compatible with 4.x is. If not would a lot of work for all signify their unity mods 4.x to version 5 Compiling...

Ok, got short in Unity Forum looked.

Unity versioning is basically not backward compatible !! 

This means that all their Unity v4. mods must take into their own hands and compile to version 5 ..
- So I'll be waiting with my publishing schedule to KSP 1.1, and from now on all create with Unity 5.x.

cheers !

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

8 hours ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

Ok, got short in Unity Forum looked.

Unity versioning is basically not backward compatible !! 

This means that all their Unity v4. mods must take into their own hands and compile to version 5 ..

- So I'll be waiting with my publishing schedule to KSP 1.1, and from now on all create with Unity 5.x.

cheers !

mj74zXQ.png

I'll be glad to see this mod in 2017! :-)

9 hours ago, SessoSaidSo said:

I'll be glad to see this mod in 2017! :-)

huch !!! 

oh no, until 2017 - think that is not an option (thought KSP 1.1 coming soon next time out ..)

... So there are official KSP 1.1 release data ???

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

The issue here is WHEN will 1.1 finally arrive.  I know they are working hard on getting it out to the KSP players, but they have been working on this for a year now....until there is definite time frames given to us, 1.1 could be released in a month or 6 months or who knows (yes, I read devnote Tuesdays, I can see they are working hard, but no defined dates have been issued as of yet).

Lots of developers are working on 1.05 mods as of now, and are waiting for the changeover to 1.1 without exclusively waiting for 1.1. 

I do hope you will publish a 'lite' version for 1.05, but go all-out for the 1.1 version (as your mod deserves...you have tons of great things in store).

Cheers.

8 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

The issue here is WHEN will 1.1 finally arrive.  I know they are working hard on getting it out to the KSP players, but they have been working on this for a year now....until there is definite time frames given to us, 1.1 could be released in a month or 6 months or who knows (yes, I read devnote Tuesdays, I can see they are working hard, but no defined dates have been issued as of yet).

Lots of developers are working on 1.05 mods as of now, and are waiting for the changeover to 1.1 without exclusively waiting for 1.1. 

I do hope you will publish a 'lite' version for 1.05, but go all-out for the 1.1 version (as your mod deserves...you have tons of great things in store).

Cheers.

Well, currently I'm almost at the end, doing only the finish of the textures. the NK-2 made like today finished .. now the NK-2 now looks quite ok.

- Think imagine the finished LBSI release of version 1.05 in mid-February ready. :)

On 10.1.2016 at 1:31 AM, Gaultesian said:

Whew!, that is good to hear your possible publishing date for the mod.

Btw, great pics as usual :).

I have just taken a step forward in finishing. Some fuel tanks and engines are now finished.

- some images of the finished Parts  :

have fun

cheers :)

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

I have seen so many pictures from this upcoming mod, and each time, you seem to pull more surprises out of the bag.  I had to go back to the OP and look at all of the photos, and I can see many of these items, but they were subtly there as equipment on many of the command modules (I fell in love with the command modules, but now I am intrigued by all of the support parts).

Cheers!

10 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

I have seen so many pictures from this upcoming mod, and each time, you seem to pull more surprises out of the bag.  I had to go back to the OP and look at all of the photos, and I can see many of these items, but they were subtly there as equipment on many of the command modules (I fell in love with the command modules, but now I am intrigued by all of the support parts).

Cheers!

thnx mate !

yes well it come in addition to the PODS also various other parts such as utilities, structure and also engines and fuel tanks added. make a stock part extension .. I've now in 'Factory Rocketry' (where I do not know whether the name is well done ..) renamed because look my parts by design not just stock alike. :)

- ask, would anyone cool descriptive texts, for example, for engine parts ..  ^_^

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Rocket Factory may be better in English :).  Otherwise, your space agency name (in english) works fine.

There is bound to be someone who will help you out with the descriptive text (keeping with Kerbals), it would be best to be both informative and funny at the same time.

Cheers,

1 hour ago, Gaultesian said:

Rocket Factory may be better in English :).  Otherwise, your space agency name (in english) works fine.

There is bound to be someone who will help you out with the descriptive text (keeping with Kerbals), it would be best to be both informative and funny at the same time.

Cheers,

hi, gaultesain,
thanks for the tip
'Rocket Factory' sounds good - how do you mean the whole name: "LBSI Rocket Factory" or "LeBeau Space Industries - Rocket Factory"

cheers :)

Both LBSI Rockety Factory and LeBeau Space Industries - Rocket Factory sound great.  Personally I like 'LeBeau Space Industries - Rocket Factory' as it gives it an European flavor, but either is fine.  LBSI does work well when you do not have very much text space, for example.

4 hours ago, Gaultesian said:

Both LBSI Rockety Factory and LeBeau Space Industries - Rocket Factory sound great.  Personally I like 'LeBeau Space Industries - Rocket Factory' as it gives it an European flavor, but either is fine.  LBSI does work well when you do not have very much text space, for example.

thank you for your feedback ! I think I'll change it. ^_^

thank you for your feedback ! I think I'll change it.
- What do you think the logo ..? I'm not really happy with my new logo - you possibly could have ideas? - Still need a logo designer .. reward end of the month a box of beer & snaks  :)

cheers

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.