3 Word Story

Pronoes

Simple 3 word story. This is not an individual story.

Rules

Spoiler

You can only post 3 words.
They have to follow on and be coherent with the previous post
They have to make "sense" with the previous post.
Sending the story in a completely random direction is fine. (The more random the direction, the funnier and better it usually ends up!)
A random 3 words like Rabbit, computer, smiling is not fine.
No consecutive posting.

Example:

Spoiler

Bob posts: "Jebediah looked intrepidly"
Jim posts: "at the massive"
Sarah posts: "smooth, long and hard"
Katie posts: "rocket on the"
Trevor posts: "poster. Sighing he"
Cinammon posts: "said, "Goddamit, I"
Bob posts: "want some cake!"

Jebediah looked intrepidly at the massive, smooth, long and hard rocket on the poster. Sighing, he said, "Goddamit, I want some cake!"

I will try to amalgamate the posts into the OP at some sort of regular intervals depending on how this takes off. - Have fun!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Story So Far...

"That's puny!" whispered a small but toned Jebediah. He took some wood and blew up a Valentine shaped building. He thought, "This could be amazing with beer!" He then proceeded to eat dirt topped with creamy mystery goo and a spoonful of rocket fuel.

He had to afk asap because of low heart pressure. He was bored in hospital but*  then, after careful consideration, he almost solved the mystery of the space kraken's relations with Danny2462. After this incident, Aiden Pearce hacked Darth Vader's Iphone and won't again. Or will he....

Who knows? Maybe!

He'll go into space and hack Jebediah's funky satellite. When a gigantic space gorilla chose tech wisely to build huge green kerbal faces, that exploded when the discombobulator refused to coordinate with Aiden Pearce's phone.

Then Aiden died! Exploding steam pipes will then release scalding hot steam straight at Auntie May who then also died. Meanwhile, Jeb was excited because he saw the magic boulder and then it ran away with all the fuel and vanished into the Kraken's belly.

Fuel line punctured!

As they stared into the abyss, about to jump, then suddenly, Jeb said he wants to eat pizza.

Kerbal went nova, causing Minmus to shrivel up and become a raisin, therefore creating a very large explosion.

300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years later... then add one and another one, divide by zero and some decimal.

One man, not Jeb so who really cares,

*artistic license applied to keep story on track while including as much as possible

Edited by Pronoes

Soo.. I guess I'll try to pick this back up. "That's puny!" whispered a small but toned Jebediah. He took some wood and blew up a Valentine shaped building. He thought, "This could be amazing with beer!" He then proceeded to eat dirt topped with creamy mystery goo and a spoonful of rocket fuel. Then, after careful consideration,

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.