(Request) Mk1 Fuselage Half Size

InfiniteShock

So I keep running into situations where it would be useful to have some half length (and even quarter length) Mk1 1.25m jet fuel tanks, in the style of Porkjet's stuff.  Are there any mods that have this? And if not, would it be hard to make it a mod? I feel as if it would only require taking the current model and scaling it down on one axis.

1 hour ago, InfiniteShock said:

So I keep running into situations where it would be useful to have some half length (and even quarter length) Mk1 1.25m jet fuel tanks, in the style of Porkjet's stuff.  Are there any mods that have this? And if not, would it be hard to make it a mod? I feel as if it would only require taking the current model and scaling it down on one axis.

Hi InfiniteShock, 

i just started to publish [WIP] some stockalike expamsion parts - but ok, there are not so in good quality like Porkjet's stuff

- but eventually represent for you a workaround solution. i have some 1.25m parts  fuel tanks, appriopate engines and Booster setup.   ( ok, i have make it in a non conventional NASA look , but i think i have invent another ksp-style :D )

- see more after picture 4 in the album

cheers Raendy'

On 12/2/2015, 5:00:30, RaendyLeBeau said:

Hi InfiniteShock, 

i just started to publish [WIP] some stockalike expamsion parts - but ok, there are not so in good quality like Porkjet's stuff

- but eventually represent for you a workaround solution. i have some 1.25m parts  fuel tanks, appriopate engines and Booster setup.   ( ok, i have make it in a non conventional NASA look , but i think i have invent another ksp-style :D )

- see more after picture 4 in the album

cheers Raendy'

I was more looking for some simple aircraft fuel tanks rather than rocketry, so the tank in your pack aren't exactly what I'm looking for. However, I was actually looking at your parts the other day and I love the command pods you're working on, and will definitely be downloading them when the pack comes out.

Isn't there some stock tanks the size you are looking for ?  You could just edit the cfg to make them what you want if you need help well what tanks and will edit away :)

EDIT- And VenStockRevamp textures look really good and would think go nice with Porkjets

Edited by Mecripp2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.