Missing RCS FX - Realism Overhaul

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with RCS effects pretty much disappearing in 1.0.5. Routed the issue to Realism Overhaul, so I tried a fresh install of KSP and CKAN installed RO with its dependancies, with no fix.

Taken a screenshot with and without RO installed:

http://imgur.com/8Nx5IY7

The FX don't completely disappear, but appear to be stuck on the 'lowest throttle' animation. I think it might be something to do with the RCSFX Module being incorporated into stock? I tried a load of troubleshooting but i can't seem to pin it down, The FX only come back when i remove RealFuels configs from parts.

Playing on OSX 64bit.

Anyone getting the same? ideas? Cheers!

i am having the same issue to the T. Can't removing that config be a good fix or does it have adverse effects on the game ?

update i also deleted the configs in parts under parts but it did not do anything.

Edited by keither1982

On 12/5/2015, 11:33:29, keither1982 said:

i am having the same issue to the T. Can't removing that config be a good fix or does it have adverse effects on the game ?

update i also deleted the configs in parts under parts but it did not do anything.

Hi, Yes, removing the configs just removes the parts ability to function in RO. So not a fix, but i thought maybe the problem had somthing to do with the configs.

However I checked them all and I no longer think it is the case. Ive also seen a few other people with this issue on the RO thread, so I think its a bug with RealFuels or something.

Can I ask, are you on OSX also?

Cheers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.