Members I Follow

nightingale

I have an issue where the Members I Follow link (Activity => My Activity Streams => Members I Follow) always returns an error page:

3WhvlpP.png

Been leaving this one along for a few days since I know the kinks are still being worked out in the new forum.  However, I haven't seen anyone else post about this, so maybe it's not a very widespread issue.  It's pretty obnoxious though, since I don't see a way to create a custom equivalent to this stream (without manually listing off the users I want to follow).

Is anyone else having this issue?

Edited by nightingale

Are we talking only issues or lost functionality as well? Because if it's the latter, you could add the missing subscriptions, since there is an astonishing silence, which has taken hold over the admins over it and any possible read-only backup version of the old forums, where people can go to salvage their subscriptions.

Having more than 130 subscribed threads, it is kind of hard to remember all of them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.