Forgotten Space Program

Cydonian Monk

On 11/24/2021 at 9:08 PM, Admiral Fluffy said:

Just finished.

When do you suppose the next part will be done? Sometime in December?

Soon(ish). I've got the next post _written_ just haven't sat down to edit the images. The post after that is about half written, is a little complex, so I'm trying to massage it a bit until it's something that is readable.

13 minutes ago, Cydonian Monk said:

Soon(ish). I've got the next post _written_ just haven't sat down to edit the images. The post after that is about half written, is a little complex, so I'm trying to massage it a bit until it's something that is readable.

This is always the hard part for me. I end up with 120+ images and have to reduce it down to 18. :) No hurries, @Cydonian Monk. I just look forward to reading yours when you're done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 10/25/2022 at 7:10 PM, DMSP said:

I know it's been a little bit, but I'm glad that there was at least an update after my last post in this thread. Beautiful story, happy it was out there for all of us to see.

Thanks for the kind words.

I had always intended to finish this, or at least get it to a stopping point, but the last several years have left me a burnt out husk of who I used to be. Someday I'll come back to things and give it some sort of overview or sketch out where I thought I was going with it. IDK when though. :(  

This has always been one of the best fanworks I have ever read - you could easily be a popular sci-fi author.

Take all the time you need & we and the KSP community will be waiting for you whenever you return.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.