S.L.C.B. (Speedy Littoral Combat Cruiser)

Welcome, one and all, to the SLCB! The latest in cruiser technology! Featuring VTOL engines, over 100m/s on water, and lots of big guns! (Well.. Only one for now, actually..)

Ztz8FlI.jpg

WZo2WUe.png

The ship was designed by the space center to combat any threats on the sea and the air! It's still currently under development, and the craft file may have some things missing. Needless to say, it requires BD armory for the massive turret and radar. 

Flying the thing can be rather difficult, but it's doable! The whole thing is completely FAR compatible, crazy as it might sound, and with that installed you can break mach zooming along the water. 1 activates the VTOL engines, and 2 activates the lateral engines. It also has landing gear, for whatever you may need (Kinda like the Cybran ships eh), and soon I plan on having it be able to launch a fighter! Contact me if you have any ideas for it, I could always use them!

(-WIP thread, sorta. The ship'll undergo multiple designs probably. Suggestions, as I said above, are welcome!)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nu9impkas9q3xm/Ayycruiser.craft?dl=0

(DL Link above! Requires BD armory!)

Edited by Twinky827

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.