A couple of forum bugs

KSK

Hi,

I couldn't find a consolidated thread for this but please do move my post to that thread if it exists.

I've been having a couple of problems with the forum and would like to either flag them up as bugs, or get some help with them if I'm missing something obvious!

1.    The forum doesn't seem to be counting thread views. New threads all seem to be stuck at 0 views, existing threads are stuck at whatever count they had before the forum migration.

2.    Quoting a post - please could we get a 'cancel' button for this feature? At the moment, I'll reply to X by quoting their post, think better of it and then have no way of cancelling my post. From then on, every time I want to reply to somebody else, X's quote appears in my reply automatically.

3.   Ignore lists. Do not work. I can search for a name, get a little dialogue box asking if I'm sure I want to ignore that user and then nothing gets added to my ignore list.

5 hours ago, Bill Phil said:

Select the text in a quote and hit delete or backspace.

Cheers, Bill - I'll try that if it happens again but I'll need another workaround if I'm logged on from a mobile device. Anyhow - apparently its on the list of Things Being Looked at, so give it a couple of days and it'll likely be fixed.

2 hours ago, KSK said:

Cheers, Bill - I'll try that if it happens again but I'll need another workaround if I'm logged on from a mobile device. Anyhow - apparently its on the list of Things Being Looked at, so give it a couple of days and it'll likely be fixed.

Yeah. On mobile it's impossible for me.

@KSK my bad woke up the wrong feet the other days... plus life is strange ... each one history  and background is strange ... i have some more or less valuable reasons for reacting heavily to that "point" about ignoring people ... worth what it worth ... nothing personnal aside that.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.