KiSS(Kerbin international Space Station

I have started a space program called KiSS. The space station is fully made of stock parts. I had done the ascent and rendezvous myself but I got messed up during docking. So I installed MechJeb for the docking purpose. Currently the space station comprises of 2 parts:KSS1(the crew habitat)and a KSS-node(for docking other parts of the space station). Stay tuned I will be uploading the images soon. You can reply me if you want the save game or give me some innovative ideas. 

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Docking and Rendez-vous are tricky at first, keep at it and it will become natural. But of course if you want to use MechJeb for this it's okay too, we embrace all Kerbonauts.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Abhishek Adhikari said:

Dafni, can you help me how to add pictures to posts.

I can help. Assuming you have the screenshot (press F1 while playing, it's stored in the screenshots folder in KSP directory), you upload it to an image hosting service (Imgur works well), and get the direct link to the image, it would look like i.imgur.com/(image code). In the bottom right of the editor, in the Insert Other Media area there is a tab to open insert image from URL, paste the direct image link into there and it will appear on your post!

Can't wait to see your station!

Also you can press F2 to hide the HUD.

Edited by legoclone09
clarification

5 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

I... press F2 while playing, it's stored in the screenshots folder in KSP directory ...

Also you can press F1 to hide the HUD.

Sorry, but this is incorrect.
[F2] hides the HUB. [F1] takes the screenshot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.