[Plugin][See active fork] B9 Procedural Parts Modified

01010101lzy

@Me1_base has made a 1.5.1-compatible version of B9 PW Modified (see here), and is being merged (some features has already been merged) into the currently active fork by @Jebman82. Please go to that thread for more information and downloads for the latest B9PW version.

Thank you all for supporting!

01010101lzy (Rynco Li)

-----------------

@Supergamervictor has made updates for newer versions. Please download from the link below.

WARNING! THIS IS A MAINTENANCE  DONE WITHOUT PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF PROGRAMMING AND VERY LIMITED TESTING. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1.2 Compatible : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m8pCC5lC_zUtgbSAtyheIMjoVVaq_xVU/view

(Update 11/29/17 - Fixed Mirroring issues)

1.3 Compatible : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YgFT-r-pCpkrViWtXP7rWdyZhcNfGlCk/view
Likely unstable, I wouldn't recommend using this version. It was haphazardly thrown together with some old code I was unable to update to.

If you encounter any issues, please PM me for them to be included in this post. I can't promise a fix if it's possible.

ALL TESTINGS WERE DONE ON KSPx64 v1.2.2 and 1.3.1 STOCK (English). MAY BE UNSTABLE AND GAME BREAKING; BACKUP YOUR SAVES BEFORE TRYING IT. 

Previous versions

SOURCE

Original mod: B9 Aerospace Procedural Parts by @bac9 and @Crzyrndm

WIP / planned features:

• Include or exclude edges in width/angle calculating
  • Solar panel integration (from here, will see if I could do it)
  • Your ideas!

Known Issues

• If you meet one, please post it HERE

Licensed under MIT, the same as the original mod.

Changelog:

Spoiler

v0.3.2H

• HOTFIX wings cannot hold resources

v0.3.2

• Fixed compatibility with 1.1.2
  • Merged the changes made bu Crzyrndm

v0.3.0

• Added features:
  • Control surfaces can now align with edges!
  • Fixed Issues:
  • [0.2.6][CRITICAL]Incompatible with 1.1 release.

v0.2.6

• making it 1.1 compatible

v0.2.5.1

• Bugfixing, see above/

v0.2.5

• Added edge scaling feature.

v0.2.4.1

• Fixed the offset issue

v0.2.4

• Slidebar method rewritten.

v0.2.3

• Fixing limit increasing issue

v0.2.2

• Hotfix: probably fixed the trailing edge issue, untested but seems okayTest ok

v0.2.1 Build 32

• Hotfix: removed debug length messages for a cleaner debug window.
  • Hotfix: probably fixed the trailing edge issue, untested not fixed in this build

v0.2.0 Build 31

• Added swept-angle define mode

v0.1.0 Build 12

• Initial release
  • Extended wing property range

Edited by 01010101lzy
update info

36 minutes ago, Svm420 said:

Really like the idea of defining the wing with sweep angles as I have had a hell of a time trying to match RL wings with only mid chord sweep which I can't ever find listed for planes. Great work!

Thanks! Besides, do you have any new ideas about modifying this?

53 minutes ago, NathanKell said:

@Crzyrndm has been fairly active, so maybe send a PR as well? The new bits sound neat. :) r

I was only ever really involved to cut out the bugs that were making a good mod impossible to use. IIRC, this is forked from my repo so it should be up to date in that respect and I'd be quite happy to have one less thing to check on >.>

27 minutes ago, Spartan-S63 said:

Is this in CKAN?

Not yet...

1 hour ago, Crzyrndm said:

I was only ever really involved to cut out the bugs that were making a good mod impossible to use. IIRC, this is forked from my repo so it should be up to date in that respect and I'd be quite happy to have one less thing to check on >.>

Well, yes, this is forked from your repo,  but I just forgot to add your name in the post...

I love the additional dimensions but I seem to be having an issue, as usual I've got quite a heavily modded install so I'm hoping someone else will test it before I start removing things. With the standard wing, if I set the trailing edge root to over 1m (and the trailing edge tip is under 1m) the trailing edge tip sets its-self to 1m on leaving the SPH, reloading the craft or launching. The same issue doesn't appear in the leading edge.

6 hours ago, Darren9 said:

I love the additional dimensions but I seem to be having an issue, as usual I've got quite a heavily modded install so I'm hoping someone else will test it before I start removing things. With the standard wing, if I set the trailing edge root to over 1m (and the trailing edge tip is under 1m) the trailing edge tip sets its-self to 1m on leaving the SPH, reloading the craft or launching. The same issue doesn't appear in the leading edge.

Thanks for posting that issue, and I'll fix it ASAP.

Maybe fixed, untested.

Edited by 01010101lzy

42 minutes ago, 01010101lzy said:

Thanks for posting that issue, and I'll fix it ASAP.

Maybe fixed, untested.

I just got the build 32 from Github that says hotfixed and it seems to be doing the same thing still, I tried it in a clean install as well to be sure.

2 hours ago, Darren9 said:

I just got the build 32 from Github that says hotfixed and it seems to be doing the same thing still, I tried it in a clean install as well to be sure.

I'll check it later, as I'm going to have dinner at this time.

--

@Darren9 It seems to be fixed now, check it out with build 33

Edited by 01010101lzy

• 1 month later...
On 2016/1/29 at 5:04 AM, Svm420 said:

Any news? Is the mod close to useable/stable?

Nothing for now, as I meet some strange things in Offset mode and Angle mode.

4 hours ago, gilflo said:

Very strange: is this pack suppose to replace this one from June 2015 that works on 1.0.4 and 1.0.5

Because when I use it I don't see any B9 wings in my SPH !

Probably, but not for now. The parts still need the old one, and the plugin is FULL OF BUGS.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Crzyrndm said:

@01010101lzy I really don't know, it's not something I've seen before. I would be tracing back from when UpdateGeometry() is called to figure out why a detaching/detached wing needs to be updated

Got it. It seems that I have to be dealing with the code for a while... I thought it could be some issues with variables.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.