TheFallenCore

Hello!

I been in the forums for quite some time but have not yet registered here officially, hoping to comment on a bunch of expl-... *cough cough* I mean't ships....

Also thinking of creating a mod for KSP, any advice is appriciated, *C++ programmer* *amateur 3d designer*

Hello TheFallenCore,

There's certainly no end of explosions eh? :D

For add-on authoring, this is probably a good place to start. The initial push to get into add-on authoring can be quite steep due to the lack of KSP API documentation. So depends on how complex of an add-on you want to make. The nice thing is that everyone's stuff is out there to look at. Just make sure you follow appropriate licensing as specified for each addon (if you use any of their stuffs).

Welcome to the forums!

23 hours ago, Claw said:

Hello TheFallenCore,

There's certainly no end of explosions eh? :D

For add-on authoring, this is probably a good place to start. The initial push to get into add-on authoring can be quite steep due to the lack of KSP API documentation. So depends on how complex of an add-on you want to make. The nice thing is that everyone's stuff is out there to look at. Just make sure you follow appropriate licensing as specified for each addon (if you use any of their stuffs).

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the link, appriciated. And on complexity... Well it all depends on how much progress I will put to some of them =3