[QUESTION which rocket engine mod do I use?

Curiosity7907

I have found lots of amazing fuel tank mods such as fuel tanks plus and procedural parts.

Those all fueltank mods are amazing.Now which rocket engine mod I use?

Spoiler

Only rocket engine not jet engine

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Curiosity7907 said:

Edited by Curiosity7907

6 hours ago, Motokid600 said:

What exactly are you looking for? Realism? Something else? Almost all mods come with rocket engines. 

I'd highly recommend FASA for starters. Adds a good amount of real life engines.

FASA has compatibility issues in the latest update, no?

My votes:

Bluedog Design Bureau. :3

Tantares

10 hours ago, Motokid600 said:

What exactly are you looking for? Realism? Something else? Almost all mods come with rocket engines. 

I'd highly recommend FASA for starters. Adds a good amount of real life engines.

I am looking for rocket engines which are compatible with 0.90 and 1.0.4 with fantastic models and textures with amazing fx and stocklike rocket engines.

As well as some non stocklike rocket engines too.

You mean 1.0.5? I don't think your going to find much mods working for 1.0.4. You can try and see what happens, but chances are something will break. 

But definitely download FASA and while your at it get Real Plume for the FX.

Edited by Motokid600

7 minutes ago, Motokid600 said:

You mean 1.0.5? I don't think your going to find much mods working for 1.0.4. You can try and see what happens, but chances are something will break. 

But definitely download FASA and while your at it get Real Plume for the FX.

Not 1.0.5 because in 1.0.5 the new thermal system causes memory leak.

But I am not choosing fasa because it's not stocklike.

I need rocket engines that mach with the stock game here are my engine specification.

1 . thrust  900-1700  isp 145s - 250s asl it should not be a cluster.

2.thrust  140-450 isp 240s - 360s vac it should not have a long nozzle.

3.thrust 93-432 isp 260s - 520s vac it's model should be like a service module engine.

Well the only thing I can tell ya is to instal mods for 1.0.5 and cross your fingers. You might be okay if your just using the engines. If theres a problem you know what's causing it.

There are far too many to sort through to find specific engines that fit your criteria. I highly recommend browsing the mod list I posted. ( under Rocket Parts ) 

As far as stockalike goes have a look at Cryogenic engines there beautiful parts and are as far as I'm concerned.. stockalike. I'll edit in some more that catch my eye.

Checkout SpaceY. There stockalike..ish.

Here ya go. Stockalike part Expansion. And it's not been updated to 1.0.5 yet. That's probably the closest you'll get.

That's about it honestly. If you want more your going to have to expand your horizons a bit. And update to 1.0.5. But even if you did that your still limiting yourself greatly with that stockalike preference. There's so many incredible mods I don't know why someone would want to limit themselves like that. But hey to each there own I suppose.

Edited by Motokid600

On 12/5/2015, 9:13:54, Motokid600 said:

Well the only thing I can tell ya is to instal mods for 1.0.5 and cross your fingers. You might be okay if your just using the engines. If theres a problem you know what's causing it.

There are far too many to sort through to find specific engines that fit your criteria. I highly recommend browsing the mod list I posted. ( under Rocket Parts ) 

As far as stockalike goes have a look at Cryogenic engines there beautiful parts and are as far as I'm concerned.. stockalike. I'll edit in some more that catch my eye.

Checkout SpaceY. There stockalike..ish.

Here ya go. Stockalike part Expansion. And it's not been updated to 1.0.5 yet. That's probably the closest you'll get.

That's about it honestly. If you want more your going to have to expand your horizons a bit. And update to 1.0.5. But even if you did that your still limiting yourself greatly with that stockalike preference. There's so many incredible mods I don't know why someone would want to limit themselves like that. But hey to each there own I suppose.

Thanks ,

Is there a way to create custom enigne-exhaust leave a link of a forum.

And future at future I might ask for some other types of rocket engines but however that would be at march 2016 or february.

5 hours ago, Curiosity7907 said:

Thanks ,

Is there a way to create custom enigne-exhaust leave a link of a forum.

And future at future I might ask for some other types of rocket engines but however that would be at march 2016 or february.

Check out Real Plume. Iirc there's a guide in that topic for creating your own effects. But your best off asking how there. I couldn't tell ya how exactly to make custom effects, but it can be done. And... Make sure you do a good bit of reading in that topic before jumping into the questions. There's slot of information there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.