[Request] Space x Dragon v2 Capsule

crash087

i saw those but they are both for 1.0.4, I thought there was something that changed with the polygons in the models or something with 1.0.5 that made old mods not work well anymore, which could explain why my 200 part station now takes forever to load, and makes the game lag

EDIT: I added the tundra exploration, and it looks good, my only issues are no built in parachutes (tho I dont remember if the actual one has one or not, and if it doesnt its not a big deal) no retractable landing gear/heat shield built in, and it doesnt look like it has actual engines in it like the real one, just the RCS engines.

I know I'm being a bit picky

Edited by crash087

13 hours ago, crash087 said:

i saw those but they are both for 1.0.4, I thought there was something that changed with the polygons in the models or something with 1.0.5 that made old mods not work well anymore, which could explain why my 200 part station now takes forever to load, and makes the game lag

EDIT: I added the tundra exploration, and it looks good, my only issues are no built in parachutes (tho I dont remember if the actual one has one or not, and if it doesnt its not a big deal) no retractable landing gear/heat shield built in, and it doesnt look like it has actual engines in it like the real one, just the RCS engines.

I know I'm being a bit picky

It is indeed for 1.0.4 since I haven't had the time to fix the colliders yet. 

No built in parachutes, IIRC the actual V2 has emergency chutes but you can easily just use the stock radial ones. In the advanced heatshield there are indeed retractable landing gear built in. Just right click it. The Rodan(V2) has actual engines along with RCS. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.