The 12+ days of Kristmas!

Spacetraindriver

The kerbals are taking a break fro being shot into space on untested rockets with too many bossters and no struts, or being stranded in a tiny Hitchhiker forever, to celebrate Kristmas when Kanta Klause comes and brings presents for any kerbal willing to co-operate with the KSP! Goes like this:

Poster 1: On the first day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: A booster.

Poster 2: On the second day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: 2 struts and a booster.

Rules: 

1: Try not to repeat.

2: Try to make it rhyme somewhat.

On the first day of Kristmas my dear kerbal gave to me: A copy of KSP!

in the heal heaven day of christmas, i gave to my kerbal: this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4exaXdPKS3Y , think about nice food, think about nice drink, think about nice food, think about nice drink,think about nice food, think about nice drink,think about nice food, think about nice drink,, and many copy of KSP

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

On 12/10/2015, 6:11:33, WinkAllKerb'' said:

in the heal heaven day of christmas, i gave to my kerbal: this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4exaXdPKS3Y , think about nice food, think about nice drink, think about nice food, think about nice drink,think about nice food, think about nice drink,think about nice food, think about nice drink,, and many copy of KSP

what

Ok.. I'll try to bounce off of that.

On the 12th day of Christmas my kerbal gave to me, 12 SSTOs, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4exaXdPKS3Y, Ten Blueprints, Nine replicas, Eight Kraken reports, Seven Drill-O-Matics, Six Science Jr.s, Five parachutes, Four solar panels, Three hitchhiker pods, Two SRBs, and a copy of KSP!

On the 13th day of Christmas my kerbal gave to me, 13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4exaXdPKS3Y, Ten Blueprints, Nine replicas, Eight Kraken reports, Seven Drill-O-Matics, Six Science Jr.s, Five parachutes, Four solar panels, Three hitchhiker pods, Two SRBs, and a copy of KSP!

On the 14th day of Kristmas my Kerbal gave to me: 14 reaction wheels,  13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4exaXdPKS3Y, Ten Blueprints, Nine replicas, Eight Kraken reports, Seven Drill-O-Matics, Six Science Jr.s, Five parachutes, Four solar panels, Three hitchhiker pods, Two SRBs, and a copy of KSP!

OK... wow... lets's see

On the 15th day of Kristmas my Kerbal gave to me: 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels,  13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4exaXdPKS3Y, Ten Blueprints, Nine replicas, Eight Kraken reports, Seven Drill-O-Matics, Six Science Jr.s, Five parachutes, Four solar panels, Three hitchhiker pods, Two SRBs, and a copy of KSP!

BTW, LOVE the video of Samantha Cristoforetti!!!  I am such a huge fan of her!! 

dis gun get gud

on the 16th day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: 16 massive mods, 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels,  13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4exaXdPKS3Y, Ten Blueprints, Nine replicas, Eight Kraken reports, Seven Drill-O-Matics, Six Science Jr.s, Five parachutes, Four solar panels, Three hitchhiker pods, Two SRBs, and a copy of KSP!

Let's see here...

On the 17th day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: seventeen trips to Eve, 16 massive pods, 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels, 13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, the video above me, 10 blueprints, 9 replicas, eight Kraken repooorts, 7 Drill-O-Matics, 6 Science Jr.s, FIVE PARACHUUUUTES! 4 solar panels, 3 hitchhiker pods, 2 SRBs, AND A COPY OF KAAAYESPEEEEEE!!

Please rep this nicely...

Edited by TopHeavy11

On the 18th day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: Eighteen "borrowed" fuel tanks, seventeen trips to Eve, 16 massive pods, 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels, 13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video, 10 blueprints, 9 replicas, 8 Kraken reports, 7 Drill-O-Matics, 6 Science Jr's, FIIIIVE PAAAARRAAAAACHUUUUUUTTES!!! 4 solar panels 3 hitchhiker pods, 2 SRBs and A COPY OF K      S        P        !         !        !        !        !

On the 19th day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: Nineteen rocket-powered rover, eighteen "borrowed" fuel tanks, seventeen trips to Eve, 16 massive pods, 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels, 13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video, 10 blueprints, 9 replicas, 8 Kraken reports, 7 Drill-O-Matics, 6 Science Jr's, FIIIIVE PAAAARRAAAAACHUUUUUUTTES!!! 4 solar panels 3 hitchhiker pods, 2 SRBs and A COPY OF K      S        P        !         !        !        !        !

On the 20th day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: 20 Mun landings, 19 rocket-powered rovers, 18 "borrowed" fuel tanks, 17 trips to Eve, 16 massive mods, 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels, 13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video, 10 blueprints, 9 replicas, 8 Kraken reports, 7 Drill-O-Matics, 6 Science Jr's, FIIIIVE PAAAARRAAAAACHUUUUUUTTES!!! 4 solar panels, 3 hitchhiker pods, 2 SRBs and A COPY OF K      S        P        !         !        !        !        !

On the 21th day of Kristmas my kerbal gave to me: 21 Not-Rockomax Micronodes, 20 Mun landings, 19 rocket-powered rovers, 18 "borrowed" fuel tanks, 17 trips to Eve, 16 massive mods, 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels, 13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video, 10 blueprints, 9 replicas, 8 Kraken reports, 7 Drill-O-Matics, 6 Science Jr's, FIIIIVE PAAAARRAAAAACHUUUUUUTTES!!! 4 solar panels, 3 hitchhiker pods, 2 SRBs and A COPY OF K      S        P        !         !        !        !        !

On the 22nd day of Kristmas my Kerbal gave to me: 22 TR-18s,  21 Not-Rockomax Micronodes, 20 Mun landings, 19 rocket-powered rovers, 18 "borrowed" fuel tanks, 17 trips to Eve, 16 massive mods, 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels, 13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video, 10 blueprints, 9 replicas, 8 Kraken reports, 7 Drill-O-Matics, 6 Science Jr's, FIIIIVE PAAAARRAAAAACHUUUUUUTTES!!! 4 solar panels, 3 hitchhiker pods, 2 SRBs and A COPY OF K      S        P        !         !        !        !        !

On the 23rd day of Kristmas my Kerbal gave to me: 23 Broken VTOLs, 22 TR-18s,  21 Not-Rockomax Micronodes, 20 Mun landings, 19 rocket-powered rovers, 18 "borrowed" fuel tanks, 17 trips to Eve, 16 massive mods, 15 Manley videos, 14 reaction wheels, 13 broken songs, 12 SSTOs, this video, 10 blueprints, 9 replicas, 8 Kraken reports, 7 Drill-O-Matics, 6 Science Jr's, FIIIIVE PAAAARRAAAAACHUUUUUUTTES!!! 4 solar panels, 3 hitchhiker pods, 2 SRBs and A COPY OF K      S        P        !         !        !        !        !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.