You know you've built a huge rocket, when ...

Jimbodiah

when you need an even bigger VAB for building your rocket

dont have the slightest clue of what engine or decoupler is or where it belongs on the staging sequence

when even at full thrust,the rocket doesnt take off (or falls like a stone from the launch clamps that are hanging in thin air the entire rocket)

when you have to use 20 stages only to do a sub orbital hop from 69,9.000 KM :I

when kerbin rotation is stopped because your rocket is "heavy" and kerbin cant move it....

When jeb has fun flying it. If jeb enjoys flying something it's extremely poorly built. You also know that you've built a too big rocket when you see the following text after you repair the Mission control:

Holy Cow! You idiot you almost crashed a rocket onto my face with 1000kn of force. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU CONTRACTS BE A HOBO NOW.

On December 9, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Veeltch said:

When it's huge.

What's with all these topics lately? Is there really no better things to discuss?

No I don't have anything better to discuss cause I'm not playing any Ksp because my case for my do it yourself pc is finally arriving so I can install Windows,Ksp and all my other games.

Also when after decoupling your stages you are in orbit.

On December 14, 2015 at 8:54 PM, CliftonM said:

When KSP needs to run on a supercomputer.

If you run Ksp on a 64 gb ram rig and on a 6ghz cpu and a 8gb gpu it will only use 4gb of ram and 0mb gpu and 1ghz of cpu. So if u run Ksp on a supercomputer it will run the same on a decent to bad computer

21 hours ago, Jimbodiah said:

Congrats on the new pc. May the Kraken stay away.

We must praise the kraken and not drive him away.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.