Vehicle Assembly

Hysterrics

8 hours ago, Jeanjvs said:

Add a Orange (Jumbo-64) tank under that decoupler and a Mainsail under that tank.

As for the unspecified 2.5m tank, i suggest the Rockomax X200-16.

Attach 6x symmetry FL-T800 tanks radially to that orange tank, run fuel lines from the 800 tank bottoms to the orange tank, and put the blue nosecones on top of the 800 tanks.

I knew it was overengineered, look at the fuel tank!

Also, as for the solar panels, i suggest putting 6x symmetry OX-4L 1x6 un-retractables on the girder segment, so that it fulfills both of our requests.

Note: I'm not asking for extra solar panels, just to be clear.

Edited by Jeanjvs

Ok... So I'll add a 0.625m decoupler under that Ion engine and put a FL-A10 adapter (0.625-1.25m) under the decoupler. Then, put a FL-T800 tank under and a LV-T45 swivel under that adapter.

And what battery do you mean with "largest battery"? the Z-400 or the Z-4K?

5 hours ago, PineCone said:

Sorry about the wait, but the second mission was a success!

Guys woah woah woah. Let's back it up.

You realize we might be the first ones to have about 6 people work together building a craft on a forum thread THAT LANDED ON THE MUN without seeing Delta V readouts, stats or even the craft. Seriously, good job guys. If we go to somewhere like Eve, well, I don't know what I'll do, by I will be amazed.

39 minutes ago, Jeanjvs said:

Ok... So I'll add a 0.625m decoupler under that Ion engine and put a FL-A10 adapter (0.625-1.25m) under the decoupler. Then, put a FL-T800 tank under and a LV-T45 swivel under that adapter.

And what battery do you mean with "largest battery"? the Z-400 or the Z-4K?

I think he meant the radial one.

Anyway, I'll add a decoupler, followed by a Rockomax Brand Adapter and an orange fuel tank.

57 minutes ago, Sequinox said:

Guys woah woah woah. Let's back it up.

You realize we might be the first ones to have about 6 people work together building a craft on a forum thread THAT LANDED ON THE MUN without seeing Delta V readouts, stats or even the craft. Seriously, good job guys. If we go to somewhere like Eve, well, I don't know what I'll do, by I will be amazed.

I think he meant the radial one.

Anyway, I'll add a decoupler, followed by a Rockomax Brand Adapter and an orange fuel tank.

There is nothing that 6 people and lots of overengineering can't do :cool:

I got confused because he said

1 hour ago, cantab said:

Why not? So I'll add four of the radial xenon tanks, stuck on the underside of that big battery.

Anyway, i'll add a Mainsail engine under that Orange tank, a decoupler under the Mainsail and a Kerbodyne ADTP-2-3 under the decoupler.

1 hour ago, Jeanjvs said:

There is nothing that 6 people and lots of overengineering can't do :cool:

I got confused because he said

Anyway, i'll add a Mainsail engine under that Orange tank, a decoupler under the Mainsail and a Kerbodyne ADTP-2-3 under the decoupler.

I'll add a 2 3.5 Kerbodyne tanks and a Mammoth Engine. ~~Build It!~~

2 hours ago, Sequinox said:

A mainsail..on a 1.25mm tank? what

Welp, I'll add a decoupler under that mainsail.

This is a mission to land on the space kraken, the other rocket is still being flown to get the probe into space.

I put a kerbodyne 2 rockomax adapter and a fuel tank with a rhyno engine

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.