Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow wow wow....how time flies. As I'm sure @BagelRabbit can attest, it really gets away from you. What started as a nice gesture from Bagel to recognize those who got the elusive "light green bar" next to their name (vBulletin 4.0 users never forget) turned into a much larger project. Obviously, I've fallen off the face of the earth in terms of this forum, and thus the OP for this hasn't been updated in literal years, almost half a decade. I believe there's around 120 names on the OP currently, while I'm sure we're in the many thousands of users with over 1000 rep.

This puts me into a difficult situation all around. Do I increase the required amount to join the club? No I don't think so, seems unfair especially since people have had 5 years to think about getting to that magical number and joining this group. I'd hate for @AtomicTech to get so close just for the requirements to change.

Do I update the group to include however many thousand users would now be included? This will be difficult as I have long since lost the program that was built for me to do this task. I also am not sure if the person that built that for me, @magico13 is still around. I've sent a message just to see if it would be possible but to be honest it would be unfair of me to expect them to work on it again after all this time. I may be able to find another solution for this.

If I were to update the list with everyone, there's absolutely NO way I would be able to add descriptions to everyone's name. That would be an impossible task. And even if everyone were to send me a PM or a reply to this thread with what they want their description to read, it would be a tall ask for me to update that many even if they're given to me. I'm still unsure what to do about this.

Feel free to give your thoughts below, and it's good to see you all again! It's only been 5 years :0.0:

Ok, not as bad as I thought actually. Currently about 408 users with over 1,000 rep. Still seems somewhat doable without descriptions.

However I do feel that we should celebrate new milestones that hadn't even been touched when we were last here....5k, 10k, 20k, even 30k rep has been attained (ouch for us lowly 1000 rep people) and that deserves something. 

The legendary Kerbal users of Jeb Bill Bob and Val aren't safe anymore, one user is almost halfway to their reputation number. It could happen in our lifetime :o

1 hour ago, Endersmens said:

Ok, not as bad as I thought actually. Currently about 408 users with over 1,000 rep. Still seems somewhat doable without descriptions.

However I do feel that we should celebrate new milestones that hadn't even been touched when we were last here....5k, 10k, 20k, even 30k rep has been attained (ouch for us lowly 1000 rep people) and that deserves something. 

The legendary Kerbal users of Jeb Bill Bob and Val aren't safe anymore, one user is almost halfway to their reputation number. It could happen in our lifetime :o

Wow, you are back here, @Endersmens! So glad to see you. We were just discussing you the other day. :)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.