Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

30 minutes ago, Endersmens said:

@Just Jim I usually try to include something you've done on the forum in your description. I find the member, and go to topics started by them. Usually they are either a modder, writer, or builder, and I pick either the most popular or the coolest to me and I put it in the description so more people can find it. :) if you want yours change I can certainly do that though :D 

Oh no, that's fine...  It's just I get so wrapped up in Emiko Station I sometimes forget I started the ultimate challenge thread.....

I'm honored either way, thank you!  :cool:

Edited by Just Jim

23 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Oh no, that's fine...  It's just I get so wrapped up in Emiko Station I sometimes forget I started the ultimate challenge thread.....

I'm honored either way, thank you!  :cool:

Yeah, it was a debate between myself on whether to put Emiko or the Ultimate challenge, but both involve conquering the galaxies in very different ways :sticktongue: I thought exploration was the better of the two :P Plus that challenge is insane and I kinda wanna try it. 

52 minutes ago, Endersmens said:

Yeah, it was a debate between myself on whether to put Emiko or the Ultimate challenge, but both involve conquering the galaxies in very different ways :sticktongue: I thought exploration was the better of the two :P Plus that challenge is insane and I kinda wanna try it. 

Very good point!  I'm still working on my "ultimate ship" so to speak.  It's not easy...  :wink:

4 hours ago, regex said:

This is still a thing?  No way to hide my rep anymore?

You can definitely opt out of being on the list if you want. The updater program already has an ignore list so all it would take is to add you to that.

11 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Whatever. It's not the achievement, but the journey. Sound familiar? ;)

I can't really say that it does... being the only one in my troop to finish the journey in 2 years... :P

Edited by Kozak

Yet another thread to make some of us look...... simple?

(sniff) I suggest we common as muck types start our own thread..... you know... like...

"Wow, Fred, you have TEN rep points, you're a freaking legend son...."

"yeah, I know... took me ages to get it too!"

:)

One day.... we will take over... the grand plus group will be the first to face the wall.

I swear, by the end of this year, I will be ON THIS LIST. No longer will I be behind!... or I'll at least reach 800 likes... one of the other.

If I don't reach 1k likes by the end of this year, then I will be one of the few users with over 10k posts and less than 1k likes.

17 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

8 hours ago, HoloYolo said:

Lol you plebs. Toting around meaningless numbers on the internet. And then you like them so much, you make a list! Well, I can make my own list too!

You guys misinterpret this list. This list was originally created to recognize those in the community who seemed to be the big figures. The ones you see everyone, the ones who are nice, helpful, friendly. The "celebrities" of the forums. And it still has the same intention. The list isn't to brag about how many silly internet points we have. That thread wouldn't have been approved by the moderation team. The only reason the points determine the list is because in most cases the people with the most points are the people who post the most, who help the most, or who produce the most content, such as crafts or mods. Yes there are plenty of helpful, friendly, creative people without 1,000 rep points. But it's impossible to recognize everyone who falls in that category, as it's completely subjective and virtually unlimited.

This is no thread to brag about how many points you have. It's simply to recognize those who have reached a milestone in those points, mostly by being the nicest, friendliest, and the creativist people on this forum. I do apologize for the impression you got from this thread, I hope this post can help you to realize we are not trying to brag. Besides, @HoloYolo, you have a lot of rep points anyways, especially considering when you joined the forums. You've received most of your rep points on this forum software I believe, and that's more difficult than on the old software. :) 

EDIT: Whoops. Cannot into sarcasm. My bad!

Edited by Endersmens

3 minutes ago, Endersmens said:

You guys misinterpret this list. This list was originally created to recognize those in the community who seemed to be the big figures. The ones you see everyone, the ones who are nice, helpful, friendly. The "celebrities" of the forums. And it still has the same intention. The list isn't to brag about how many silly internet points we have. That thread wouldn't have been approved by the moderation team. The only reason the points determine the list is because in most cases the people with the most points are the people who post the most, who help the most, or who produce the most content, such as crafts or mods. Yes there are plenty of helpful, friendly, creative people without 1,000 rep points. But it's impossible to recognize everyone who falls in that category, as it's completely subjective and virtually unlimited.

This is no thread to brag about how many points you have. It's simply to recognize those who have reached a milestone in those points, mostly by being the nicest, friendliest, and the creativist people on this forum. I do apologize for the impression you got from this thread, I hope this post can help you to realize we are not trying to brag. Besides, @HoloYolo, you have a lot of rep points anyways, especially considering when you joined the forums. You've received most of your rep points on this forum software I believe, and that's more difficult than on the old software. :) 

I'm joking. The thread below me is where I based that off of. I know it's bad.

17 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

(sniff) I suggest we common as muck types start our own thread..... you know... like...

"Wow, Fred, you have TEN rep points, you're a freaking legend son...."

"yeah, I know... took me ages to get it too!"

One day.... we will take over... the grand plus group will be the first to face the wall.

HEY.... my reply was in fun as well.... being serious and having no fun makes this a dull forums, y'know.

Just be happy that I didn't say I was going to start a thread for everyone with LESS than 1000 rep points... :)

My motto is ... "Troll to have fun have fun to troll.... in a nice non trollish way of course...."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.