Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

• 1 month later...

well well @Majiir nxt or @nhnifong nxt ps adsii i noticed it gonna happen even if ... i belong to the grey group whatever xDr

edit:

Spoiler

&well ; at more or less random ; just checked nhifong profile btw and "i feel like a heavy personnal shame" having more rep than her/him, for exemple ; , ;... prolly did much more for the community than a grumpy "black sheep squadron person" like me somehow ...
zwyCBmZ.jpg

the rep grand wut ? well well @adsii1970 n o i d e a xDr

i don't like rep, rep do not impact how i interact with anyone @ 98,7831515% that's it ; ... ; i like newcomer/noobs & while i tend to "h'ate" >naabs< & i really do no not intend to change this or that way of acting/sinkin'

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, YNM said:

I think it's been a while since I'd belong to this entitlement, but then I have 5 warning points as well... and 2.5 times posts.

warning points eventually pass. I should know... I've had a few. In fact, only one of the moderators is still active... the other ones have long since left the forum.

3 minutes ago, YNM said:

Yes... but they do linger after being removed.

Yeah, they linger over in your profile screen only you and the moderators see. The rest of the forum world doesn't know how many. And they do eventually expire.

And that's one of the reasons this is in my signature!

RyQNplh.png

Edited by adsii1970

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.