Fuel Balancing

Barrrrry

Currently, I'm attempting to build and VTOL, and I've gotten some crafts that work. However, once I fly them for a while my center of mass shifts making them impossible to land in VTOL mode. So, to fix this I've been fuel balancing manually. Does anyone know  a mod for fuel balancing automatically?

Thanks

I don't know of any mod for that but if you turn on the COM indicator and then check it with the fuel tanks full/empty in the editor you can get a better idea of what's happening and perhaps redesign it to have the same COM characteristics in both states if that's possible. (Obviously all the fuel should be central in relation to the COM.

Best of luck, hopefully maybe someone else knows of a mod like that, manually shifting fuel around isn't much fun.

1 hour ago, Boris-Barboris said:

I just did a forum search for "fuel balance" which seems like a logical thing to search for. Calling the resultant page "Useful" isn't just a stretch. It's a downright lie.

2 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

The two I've used are TAC Fuel Balancer and GPOSpeed Fuel Pumps. I much prefer the latter.

I thought there was one that maintained your center of mass but I can't think of it now, as I've never needed it.

Thanks, I'll probably use GPOSpeed  Fuel Pumps since our recommended it!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.