Request for a Naval Craft

On December 10, 2015 6:33:35 PM, pTrevTrevs said:

What type of naval vessel do you want? A surface ship or a submarine? A battleship or research vessel? Amphibious or conventional?

Surface Military.
Im build two subs but need something other than two underwater mines to shoot at
Plus I want to learn other building techniques 

21 hours ago, DrMarlboro said:

I have this thing. 6rg4s3Ph.jpg

I'd have to make sure it's under 200 parts though... 

That looks great. 
Please let me know

Well, I would assess my own skill at building surface vessels as inadequate, but today is your lucky day nevertheless, because I happen to know of a project being undertaken to replicate WWII vehicles. One of the pieces is a very nice looking Cleveland class cruiser. It's stock, although a variant with BD armory is also available.

Link: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/112325-super-detailed-wwii-era-vehicles-planes-tanks-trucks-boats-with-bd-armory-variants/

59 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Well, I would assess my own skill at building surface vessels as inadequate, but today is your lucky day nevertheless, because I happen to know of a project being undertaken to replicate WWII vehicles. One of the pieces is a very nice looking Cleveland class cruiser. It's stock, although a variant with BD armory is also available.

Link: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/112325-super-detailed-wwii-era-vehicles-planes-tanks-trucks-boats-with-bd-armory-variants/

I saw but then I saw the part count and my Macbook cried

5 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Thanks for the reference!

4 hours ago, War Eagle 1 said:

I saw but then I saw the part count and my Macbook cried

I actually play on a Macbook too, but it slows down tremendously. On the other hand, I do have a low-ish part carrier in progress, maybe that could be useful? 

Unfortunately it's around 340 parts, but it actually runs smoothly on my laptop - even enough to land planes on it!

Edited by RixKillian

10 hours ago, RixKillian said:

Thanks for the reference!

I actually play on a Macbook too, but it slows down tremendously. On the other hand, I do have a low-ish part carrier in progress, maybe that could be useful? 

Unfortunately it's around 340 parts, but it actually runs smoothly on my laptop - even enough to land planes on it!

3 hours ago, Azimech said:

Some ship building techniques you can look at, uses my cargo bay hull (another invention of mine). This one handles like a real speed boat. Only 168 parts.

http://kerbalx.com/Azimech/77-Maritime---SY2-Alcyone

I ll try them. Can you put download links in?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.