[WIP][1.1.3] Farlo Planetary Pack

StickyScissors

10 hours ago, jpinard said:

Stickyscissors.  Please keep at it!  This system has me soooo geeked.  I just really, really hope to be able to use it with OPM.  What I've seen so far on its own looks spectacular.

I will definitely try to update it once i can get my hands on the full 1.1 release. My internet is shoddy and im a bit afraid that as soon as i download it, another big patch is gonna come out to fix bugs, so i've been holding off until now.

13 hours ago, StickyScissors said:

I will definitely try to update it once i can get my hands on the full 1.1 release. My internet is shoddy and im a bit afraid that as soon as i download it, another big patch is gonna come out to fix bugs, so i've been holding off until now.

KSP won't be getting any more big patches (or even little ones) for quite a while Sticky.  We ran 1.1 beta for a long time so what you see is what's going to stand for the next 3 months if not longer.  Also tested this out and so far it works perfect.  I have one suggestion and that would be to look at the Rolk Moon.  It has odd lines on it and could stand to be a bit higher resolution.

D36E426820DCF142D85D4F2343F933AE4C841770

Edited by jpinard

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, EnriqueB said:

It has compatibility with 1.1.2?, looks interesting.

Seems to be working fine in 1.1.3, no new issues that i have identified. 

I intend on working on this a bit more, too, but my internet is still poo poo so updates will be a bit slower to be released

• 1 year later...

Hm, somehow this mod works on 1.3 xD

Anyway, I've been thinking about making a mod which incorporates multiple planet packs and edits their planets to fit the background of the universe, and I'd like this to be one of them. Would you allow me to borrow textures/configs and edit them accordingly? (ofc with yourself being credited :P) If so, that would be awesome :3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.