retrofuture revamped

amankd

with the original developers blessings i am taking over the development of the retrofuture mod, if you have any requests, bug reports or issues with the latest build post here so i can make a comprehensive revamp and eliminate all the bugs from a 0.25 mod

28 minutes ago, amankd said:

with the original developers blessings i am taking over the development of the retrofuture mod, if you have any requests, bug reports or issues with the latest build post here so i can make a comprehensive revamp and eliminate all the bugs from a 0.25 mod

do you have experience with modding and stuff?

1) node attach on pods brocked

2) POD IVA BROCKEN

3)small nose cone node inverted

4)large nose cone node inverted

50SMALL INTAKE NODE INVERTED

6) R10  NODE INVERTED

7)a16 also

8) hb forward inverted

9)v12 inverted

10)mkd inverted

ithr v12 and classic

good new is that the fuel swith is working and the animations also, the most work will be the iva's

inline pod iva's are good though

ramjet engine broken

structual  boom also screwey

and nose gun

crew compartment also

Edited by amankd

20 hours ago, Admiral-Helwyr said:

Sounds good. I always liked retro future.

As to the Transparent pods, I've been playing with them in 1.04 and I have not run into any issues yet, The Iva is fine the RPM comes up fine the Attachment nodes seem to be fine.

thanks for the info, i should be able to just straight up release them then

I tried this, and the textures are still broken on all of the engines (well, the VTOL Shoto and Tanto are fine, which is something) for me, as they were since 0.90, if I remember correctly.  I was going to ask if there would be an update to the Space Tug, because the textures have been messed up on that one for quite a while too, but since nothing has actually been 'fixed' for 1.0.5, it's cool. :)

I've run into a bottom attachment problem with the 1.25m version of the low-profile rocket motor. I can't make a decoupler stick under it.

Also there was a zip file of alternate textures for the aircraft parts included in previous versions, but I couldn't find it in your release. I may have looked in the wrong place but I don't know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.