retrofuture [1.1.3/1.2]

amankd

6 hours ago, helaeon said:

A request if I may... any chance of updating the orbital tug? In particular the extendable NTRs?

And, if I may add to that, would it be possible to fix the TEXTURES of all of the Tug parts?  All my parts in the Orbital Tug package have been showing up as either solid black or as some weird dark green chrome looking texture, and I've tried everything I can think of to fix them in the configs, thinking that maybe the file paths were wrong in the lines pointing to the textures, but no joy.

Anyway, my $0.02.  :)

Not sure if this has already been raised but the procedural wings that come in the retro future pack don't seem to work....... The sample ships don't work either.

Also, having deleted the old retrofuture in my Game Data and replaced it with this version, when I tried to load up an old craft that i made using retrofuture, it couldn't load because the part "PWR 210" (or something like that) was missing.

understand that you probs get a lot of requests like this but would really appreciate it if these problems could be sorted.

Edited by Ace_F12

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 123nick said:

is amankd still active? and will this mod be updated?

i am alive but its exams up soon so its a little low on my list, ill get round to it i promise but it might have to wait a moth or two, my prelim tests show that mst of the parts are okay but wheels are most likly busted

Just now, amankd said:

i am alive but its exams up soon so its a little low on my list, ill get round to it i promise but it might have to wait a moth or two, my prelim tests show that mst of the parts are okay but wheels are most likly busted

ok thanks, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/14/2016 at 6:30 AM, amankd said:

hey, its summer so im just wondering, is development now more active?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys i need some help for some reason when i put retro future in the gamedata and start the game its start to loading but after some loading it just stuck at firespitter/utility/movecraftgadget it just stuck forever it wont past on. This does that when i only put the retro future but i really like that mod and i have to remove this mod to fix this problem whats wrong any help ?

Edited by WerewolfGR

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, JKerman said:

The procedural wings need to be there for the sample craft to load, also most of the IVAs don't exist and the kerbal doesn't show up on the roster on the bottom of the screen. This is on a Mac. PLEASE HELP!!!:o:(

Reveal hidden contents

12 hours ago, JKerman said:

Also, the pulse jet is in the fuel tanks and does not behave as an engine.

The mod has not been updated in nearly a year. If you want to put in the work, someone could probably help show you how to fix it.

okay so retrofuture is updated... ish there are still alot of bugs but they should hopefully not be game breaking ones (the absence of the iva's in the larger pods, the placement of the pulse jet in tanks (i can still not see any reason for that to be placed there, there is nothing in the config)) 

http://spacedock.info/mod/197/retrofuture space plane parts?ga=+3102+'kerbal+space+program'>

posted the above without noticing this was my own thread lol, so ya, retrofuture is updated, in that i have run the game with all the parts included in the pack as it stands and have found them all to be working, wheels are still an issue so have been removed, even for 1.2, other issues im working on and may correct themselves as i methodically work through each part re passing through the later unity engine, thanks to the .mu blender plugin i have access to all the models so i am able to modify them (yay!) which means i can add to the pack instead of just maintaining it, so please, any additional parts (i know i want to expand the functtionality of the larger parts, maby add a different style of large pod ect,) in the mean time i will be working on figuring wheels out for the later version that this is in the hopes of being able to hjave the full mod pack, but please any ideas or outstanding bugs please post them here!

Edited by amankd

• 2 weeks later...

Y'know, I kinda want to revive part of a mod that I like, I MAY upload that certain part (The skins for Jeb, Val, Bill and Bob) (Bob's skin is my chosen skin). A mod from KerbalStuff... All credit to whoever created that certain TextureReplacer skin pack.

um, the space dock page says:

This is your mod listing! You can edit it as much as you like before you make it public.

To edit this text, you can click on the "Edit this Mod" button up there.

By the way, you have a lot of flexibility here. You can embed YouTube videos or screenshots. Be creative.

You can check out the SpaceDock markdown documentation for tips.

Thanks for hosting your mod on SpaceDock!

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing around with your mod and its great. Afew things i noticed that the pWings cant be resized and the the flight controls dont move and a few of the parts such as the rectangle adapters fuse together permanently (med rectangular tank adapter)   its bugged. thats it so far, ill let you know if i find more,  thank you for the fun mod, looking forward to more updates.

edit, ok just got a few of the pWings to resize and one of the control surfaces as well,  but just noticed that the wings have no lift properties. 

Edited by mechanicH

On 20/10/2016 at 8:44 PM, Beetlecat said:

I'd love to get those lateral-opening landing gear working again. Between them, and Adjustable Landing Gear, my craft need them, badly! :)

i know thouse feels but i still havent gotten wheels sussed in u 5 yet

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.