retrofuture [1.1.3/1.2]

amankd

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2016 at 5:30 AM, Deimos Rast said:

I messaged the author a bit ago about updating the mod fully (as it is very outdated still), but haven't heard back.

The license is MIT, the author, @amankd hasn't been around or responsive.  Why don't you fork  it and come out with a new version?

On 11/7/2016 at 2:30 AM, Deimos Rast said:

I messaged the author a bit ago about updating the mod fully (as it is very outdated still), but haven't heard back.

Please do, Deimos! The original author is long gone, and this most recent "re" -try has also gone dormant. I'd love to see the landing gear and custom p-wings back :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

@EpicCybertronian I just threw up the last version of the original RetroFuture Parts that I have... It has an "Alternate Scheme" .zip included...
Is that what youre looking for?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0D_PFGuuyqoY3JFWnFhOTd5X3c

I have all versions of the original mod, also, if you need one of them...

Ah, yes! Thank you :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having an issue where the med2mAdapter/ rectangular to 1.25m adaptor part is unable to be clicked on once I attach it via node. The node on the other end works fine, but the part cannot be selected or highlighted in sph.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 1:55 PM, Rivvik said:

I'm having an issue where the med2mAdapter/ rectangular to 1.25m adaptor part is unable to be clicked on once I attach it via node. The node on the other end works fine, but the part cannot be selected or highlighted in sph.

Ya thats an on going thing....its something to do with a misplaced { }   i remember i fixed it once , but i have forgotten at this point.  play around with the CFG files  see if you can find it.

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2018 at 10:24 PM, Beetlecat said:

Any bets on how much love these parts will need for 1.4+

this mod is one that got lost in in all the updates. Its actually one of my favorite mod with lots unique parts. I really hope you can bring it back to life. It would be much appreciated. 

• 7 months later...

Very nice set of parts.  Since there seemed to be some interest, I've downloaded the zip and will be playing around with it.  

Decent change I will update it and release, but not immediately

Anyone who's interested, please let me know.  I'd like some input as to what might need updated.  I already see that the categories aren't correct for some parts

On 12/10/2016 at 4:23 PM, PDelta41 said:

If anyone does continue work on this, I've built a Community Tech Tree patch that I can give them. 

Hi, if you still have that patch, I'd appreciate a copy of it.  I'm thinking about adopting the RetroFuture mod

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi, if you still have that patch, I'd appreciate a copy of it.  I'm thinking about adopting the RetroFuture mod

Hi Linux; I've been unable to find that patch so far.  I have a couple more places to check, but it might be easier for me to create a new one.  Let me know if you do decide to adopt this, and what you need in a patch.  

5 hours ago, PDelta41 said:

Hi Linux; I've been unable to find that patch so far.  I have a couple more places to check, but it might be easier for me to create a new one.  Let me know if you do decide to adopt this, and what you need in a patch.  

The patch was to make the parts compatible with the CTT, so whatever it needs to do that.

And yes, I will most likely be doing this sometime in the near future.

Okay, I've got into this some, and have the initial framework coded. Do you have any idea which parts should go in which nodes? Or for that matter, a parts inventory so I can cross-check?  Let me know your thoughts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.