Next Manoeuvre Menu

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, kball said:

If you have a chance, check out the mod I created here and let me know how it works for you.

This is a really old thread, and 1.1. added the Next maneuver time to the tracking station so the request is now obsolete.

The MNV time in the tracking station is great, but doesn't quite go the distance because it can still be very difficult to find the ship with the next upcoming node when you have dozens out there.

I think most people who are interested in this feature wanted a little more than just the display. The plugin sorts and filters the list. You can engage it and see your next maneuver right up top.

Sorry if it's a faux pas to resurrect an old thread. Just hoping to alert those who were interested and maybe get some feedback.

Edit: Oh but you're right, the OPs request was just for the time. Snark's post was in line with the feature requests I was addressing.

Edited by kball

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.