The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

1 hour ago, Andem said:

Ohh... Put that one in a spoiler!

Ok.......

Spoiler

This may sound anticlimactic, and now that I look back on it its kind of dumb, but here's my theory. The title 'old man mcgreggor' implies that the person is in fact, old. (Bear with me) this may mean that he is diagnosed with heart failure. Now, if this old man is in fact her caretaker during her time on earth, he may have had her read up on CPR 'just in case'

7 hours ago, Emperor of the Titan Squid said:

Wow. That was great. Also, why is Mr.Mcgreggor ironic?

It's ironic because that was the name of the farmer in the Peter rabbit book series by Beatrice Potter. I had thought everyone had read those and the last time I read them was 6 years ago and I am just 18 imagine that!

21 hours ago, The solid fuel chemist said:

Ok.......

Hide contents

This may sound anticlimactic, and now that I look back on it its kind of dumb, but here's my theory. The title 'old man mcgreggor' implies that the person is in fact, old. (Bear with me) this may mean that he is diagnosed with heart failure. Now, if this old man is in fact her caretaker during her time on earth, he may have had her read up on CPR 'just in case'

hmmm, an interesting idea, I'll keep this in mind... 

19 hours ago, Buzz light fear said:

It's ironic because that was the name of the farmer in the Peter rabbit book series by Beatrice Potter. I had thought everyone had read those and the last time I read them was 6 years ago and I am just 18 imagine that!

Oh wow, it hadn't occurred to me, but your right! I knew it sounded really familiar.

I didn't do it on purpose, but the Sims2 Dev's most likely did. McGreggor came with the Seasons expansion, the one that introduced gardening, and he lives alone on a small farm with an orchard and garden. And while the spelling is slightly different than Peter Rabbit, I seriously doubt that his name was a complete coincidence. 

Edited by Just Jim

Chapter 66
Welcome to Belladonna Cove

(A brief introduction)

Shhhhhhhhhh........ everyone is now sleeping. At the KASA space center, the entire staff had stopped what they were doing while they awaited word on Werhner von Kerman's condition. And as the news spread that he would survive, exhaustion soon followed and overcame pretty much everyone. Emiko desperately wanted to go see Werhner, but she knew what he needed most right now was rest, and so she also tried to get some sleep and hopefully look her best for him when he did regain consciousness.

pvBbJyV.png

The only one who wasn't sleeping was Thompberry Kerman, who really didn't require much in the way of sleep, and was busy sifting thru all the accumulated data he had received from the Eagle lander before it exploded, and not liking what he was finding... not at all. And the more he examined those final micro-seconds before the disaster, the more he began to wonder, and to fear, that somehow, as impossible as it seemed, he may have been responsible for the disaster after all.

A1Dtxgw.png

And finally, after an arduous and incredible journey thru both time and space, the abducted Emiko Kerman has also finally fallen asleep, and is dreaming of her home world. Tomorrow her adventure on this strange and alien world begins.

iuPGkv0.png

Ahhhh... A time of dreaming such as this, when the whole universe seems to sleep at once, is rare indeed, and allows myself, your humble narrator, to whisper thru the walls of reality and impart unto you, my dear readers, knowledge that must now be shared.

First and most important, it is obvious that abducted Emiko Kerman is now in another game galaxy entirely, a galaxy known as The Sims2 The Milky Way. Let it be known now and for all time that the Forum Moderators Great and Benevolent Lords of the Known Universe have been watching down upon these events, and are curious themselves to see how a charming, intelligent Kerbal, one of the most beloved races in the universe, will survive being stranded on what has to be one of the most.... unique.... alien planets known to exist.

The walls of dreaming already begin to fade... I must be quick. The Saucer Aliens have left Emiko in a place called Belladonna Cove; a place not found on any map, where strange things have been known to occur in the shadows. This place, Belladonna Cove, and it's surrounding villages, is also populated by over 50 Completely Canon well known and venerable families. 

But I must warn you, my dear readers, that things are not what they seem in Belladonna Cove, and poor abducted Emiko has been thrust into events that... that..... 

Oh no, I've fear I have spoken to long... the sun is rising and Emiko is about to awaken. Farewell, dear readers. We will not speak again.

aVpdfL8.png

The Strange Tale of Emiko Kerman is about to continue....

Go to Chapter 67
Return to Index

Edited by Just Jim

Spoiler

A long time ago very recently in a videogame galaxy far far away very very close by, lived a Hubal (Human + Kerbal) named Emiko Kerman. Emiko is watched by forum mods and the readers space aliens! Emiko lives in the middle of nowhere with random people a nice town. 

Ok... I think I got it... 

1. Emiko Kerman was exploring the pyramids and got a tour of the solar system from the Magic Boulder. 
  2. Emiko explores the North Pole. Last time seen in a loooooooong time... She finds a UO (not flying), and it turns here into a Hubal and takes her to Sims2 Earth. Meanwhile the Emiko Station stuff is happening back at Kerbin. 
  3. Emiko returns on Eve! Then the Green Boulder saves them. 
  4. Emiko and the other explore the Mun Easter Eggs magic alien monuments. She remembers Earth, the ship explodes, the Boulder rescues them, and Werhner is hurt. 
  5. Current time. 

That's sorta how it goes... Right? I'm still kinda confused... 

7 minutes ago, max_creative said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A long time ago very recently in a videogame galaxy far far away very very close by, lived a Hubal (Human + Kerbal) named Emiko Kerman. Emiko is watched by forum mods and the readers space aliens! Emiko lives in the middle of nowhere with random people a nice town. 

1. Emiko Kerman was exploring the pyramids and got a tour of the solar system from the Magic Boulder. 
  2. Emiko explores the North Pole. Last time seen in a loooooooong time... She finds a UFO (not flying), and it turns here into a Hubal and takes her to Sims2 Earth. Meanwhile the Emiko Station stuff is happening back at Kerbin. 
  4. Emiko and the other explore the Mun Easter Eggs magic alien monuments. She remembers Earth, the ship explodes, the Boulder rescues them, and Werhner is hurt. 
  5. Current time. 

You have it perfect!  :D

2 hours ago, max_creative said:
  Hide contents

2. Emiko explores the North Pole. Last time seen in a loooooooong time... She finds a UO (not flying), and it turns here into a Hubal and takes her to Sims2 Earth. Meanwhile the Emiko Station stuff is happening back at Kerbin. 
  5. Current time. 

Oh, thanks, I havent really been paying attention!!!

Edited by RA3236

4 hours ago, max_creative said:
  Reveal hidden contents

5. Current time. 

I'm quite glad you asked, because time travel can get really, really confusing, for both a reader and a writer, and you laid it out rather nicely.

In fact, I don't know if you ever watched Star Trek Voyager, but one of the running jokes was time travel and temporal mechanics could get so screwy it always gave Captain Janeway a bad headache, even thought the common headache had been cured a couple hundred years earlier!  :D

3 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

Love the narrative style in this update! It's light, and fun, and signals the switch to a different world well

Thank you. I needed to tie up a couple loose ends, and I wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page, so to speak, without crashing thru the 4th wall like a Kraken in a china shop, and this seemed like a somewhat amusing way to handle it.  :)

Edited by Just Jim

Hey everyone, a quick note. I just read that the 1.2 pre-release is out. Well, for the record, I'm not upgrading. Not this time. Y'all might remember with the 1.1 pre-release I got stuck waiting on a bug fix.  And now I'm running half a dozen mods. So as much as I want to play with the new stuff, I think I'll wait until everything has a chance to catch up before I download it.

Also, I have about half of the next batch of screenshots finished, and I'm trying to work out one little detail in my head, but we're looking real good for the next chapter on Saturday.

33 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Hey everyone, a quick note. I just read that the 1.2 pre-release is out. Well, for the record, I'm not upgrading. Not this time. Y'all might remember with the 1.1 pre-release I got stuck waiting on a bug fix.  And now I'm running half a dozen mods. So as much as I want to play with the new stuff, I think I'll wait until everything has a chance to catch up before I download it.

Also, I have about half of the next batch of screenshots finished, and I'm trying to work out one little detail in my head, but we're looking real good for the next chapter on Saturday.

If you want to keep playing 1.1.3 for Emiko and enjoy 1.2 at the same time, just copy all the game's files into another place for the Emiko series, clear out all old  saves, screenshots, etc, and upgrade to 1.2. It's what I did for my KSP Megastructures series. (Insert discreet advertising here :P)

So amused by all this. Sims 2 is still one of my favorite games (heavily modded, of course). But why Belladonna? ponder.gif I'd think Strangetown would be far more appropriate. Of course, Desiderata was always my favorite, but that's drifting a little off-topic.

To the story, it seems like the crossover is more of a diversion / digression than plot development, but I trust you know where you're going with it, and I can't deny it's fun reading anyway. Looking forward to the next chapter!

19 minutes ago, Kieve said:

So amused by all this. Sims 2 is still one of my favorite games (heavily modded, of course). But why Belladonna? ponder.gif I'd think Strangetown would be far more appropriate. Of course, Desiderata was always my favorite, but that's drifting a little off-topic.

I am playing what's called a mega-hood, and will include Strangetown. Let me explain so people that haven't played can also understand.

The Sims2 comes with 6 different neighborhoods that normally can't be combined without crashing the game. With one exception. A few years ago a really brilliant modder came up with a set of templates that allow one to set up a new game using one neighborhood as the main "hood", and the rest as shopping district "sub-hoods". And in this case, Belladonna Cove is the best choice as the main hood because it was the most recent, and also I like the name... lol.

Long story short, this allows a player have all 6 neighborhoods combined into a large "mega-hood" without crashing the game. So all of them, like Strangetown and Desiderata village, will be included, as well as all the Sims they contain, including the Goths from Pleasantview, the Montys and Capps from Veronaville, and the Smiths from Strangetown.

19 minutes ago, Kieve said:

To the story, it seems like the crossover is more of a diversion / digression than plot development, but I trust you know where you're going with it, and I can't deny it's fun reading anyway. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Actually, this is something I wish to avoid at all costs. I want it to be more than just "Emiko visits Earth", and have given a great amount of thought to making sure it's important to the plot, and not just a diversion. And I think I've come up with a fun way to make it all work.

Edited by Just Jim

Chapter 67
Emiko's Tale: Grilled Cheese and Monsters

As the sun began to shine thru a nearby window, the abducted Emiko Kerman started to slowly wake up, and immediately realized something was very, very wrong. The last thing she could remember was being unceremoniously thrown from a saucer and landing in a heap on a very strange and bizarre alien world. And when the full impact of what had happened to her began to register, Emiko crumpled unconscious to the ground.

5NGz9Qu.png

HsnDsEu.png

3hyiTQV.png

kORDGQd.png

ZzurCjY.png

But now Emiko found herself waking up in a very cozy room... a room with a bed no less. 

rOCsSQG.png

"Didn't I see this in a movie once?" Emiko thought with a laugh...  But why would she be in a bed of all things? Kerbins slept in chairs, not beds. Beds are only for those that are seriously sick or injured, or about to....

"Of course," Emiko thought to herself. "I must have poofed, and this is the afterlife!"

But this was totally different than any afterlife Emiko knew of, and she had studied thousands of different Kerbin religions and mythologies. Not one spoke of waking up in a pink room with a bed. But pink was definitely Emiko's favorite color, so perhaps the afterlife wasn't all that bad. 

As she lie there trying to take in all that had happened, Emiko realized something else was quite out of place: her legs were so very long, they seemed to stretch out for miles under her.

gDpDMVp.png

Spying a mirror in the corner of the room, Emiko got up to investigate, and was immediately hit by another odd sensation; gravity. On the one hand it seemed impossibly heavy, but at the same time it was completely normal, and she couldn't explain it. But when Emiko saw herself in the mirror, she completely forgot about gravity, and looked in shock at how hideous she had become!

8KAhuT2.png

"What... what did they do to me?" Emiko whispered in horror. The first thing she noticed was a strange bump with 2 small holes right in the middle of her face. And now that she was aware of it, she realized she had been breathing thru it. Most unusual!

g6XYk0W.png

VMstWe0.png

And then as she stepped back, Emiko saw her whole body was covered in bumps and curves, and was impossibly tall and skinny... and truly hideous! In fact, Emiko thought to herself she was so monstrous it was almost comical, and she didn't know whether to scream or laugh. 

OcBrLEQ.png

Whatever had happened to her, Emiko was now totally bewildered, and went back to lie down on the bed and think of what to do next. Was this actually an afterlife? Or had the saucer aliens done something to her... changed her somehow, before leaving her in the bizarre place? But as she lie there thinking, Emiko was startled when the door suddenly opened, and a great, hairy monster strode in and jumped onto the bed with her!

0DAGX71.png

zFzRwIe.png

It looked more than anything like a great arctic bolf, but what would a bolf be doing in the afterlife? And if it was a bolf, why was it lying down, and not snacking on Emiko? The only thing she could think was it must have just eaten, and perhaps it would be best to go further investigate this weird place and let sleeping bolf's lie...

pRuVBbG.png

dYv8yKO.png

Outside in the hallway were a couple of other closed doors, but before Emiko looked into them, the weird bump on her nose began to tingle, and as odd as it seemed, Emiko could almost taste something in the air. She wasn't sure how she was doing it, but one thing was very, very clear.. this odd taste, or whatever it was, was coming from down a set of stairs, and it was most definitely cheese!

But when Emiko followed the cheese sensation down the stairs and into another room, she found herself standing face to face with an alien! Well, she was standing. The alien was sitting at a table, and when it saw her, it smiled at Emiko. Now Emiko was convinced this wasn't an afterlife at all. Not one legend or myth that she knew of spoke of pink rooms with beds, or weird tan colored aliens. 

J62AkHs.png

xorpQgr.png

XNBl0Xk.png

Emiko froze, not knowing what to do, until the alien gestured for her to sit down and join him. At least Emiko hoped that's what his gesturing meant as she pulled out a chair and sat down. Before her was a plate with something yellow that looked like food of some sort, and the alien seemed to be enjoying it, so Emiko hesitantly took a small bite, and felt her mouth explode in delight! It was light and fluffy, whatever it was, and loaded with glorious, glorious cheese! Realizing just how hungry she was, Emiko began shoveling down the cheesy food as fast as she could, much to the apparent delight of the alien seated with her.

tmqQJwr.png

KRRPd6T.png

"Berfoldgolf, drut Frinlkeblotz???" the alien said... or asked. Emiko wasn't sure, and didn't know how to respond.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," she said between bites.

"Mofoltzy, britchleth froz Votizsely..." the alien said with a shrug as Emiko finished eating. Then he stood up and walked into the other room. Deciding it might be best to play along, Emiko followed and watched as the alien reached for a sort of box and wire contraption hanging on the wall. And to Emiko's surprise, he began talking into it, and she realized it must be some sort of telephone, but unlike any she had seen before.

OostX58.png

YTUHElm.png

After he hung up the strange telephone, the alien tried communicating with Emiko again, but to no avail. To Emiko it sounded like gibberish, and she suspected the alien didn't understand her either. But despite this, he seemed pleasant enough, and Emiko didn't feel threatened by him in the least. Then after a few minutes, she heard what sounded like a rover outside, and the alien stood up and left thru the front door.

Looking thru a window, Emiko saw that it was, in fact, a rover of some sort, and possibly the first normal thing she had seen so far. It was definitely an alien design, but the large gold antenna sticking out of it looked like something her friend Werhner might build... But then her heart sank as she thought of her young friend Werhner, all alone at the Kerbin north pole, and she hoped he was safe, and that she might see him again some day.

Then Emiko spotted another alien, this one in a bright red suit of some sort, climbing out of the rover, walking over and hugging the first alien in some sort of greeting.

oMHP7vT.png

The two aliens spoke for a few minutes, then the red clad one reached back into his rover, picked up a sort of helmet, and followed the first alien inside.

sYum45F.png

Once inside the red alien put on the helmet, fiddled with some buttons on the side, and began speaking to Emiko.

"Brafflezed drftluzz spltzure brlf stand what I'm saying now?"

cv71bFW.png

To her surprise and delight, Emiko began to make out words in all the gibberish, and did understand a little what the alien was saying!

"Yes... yes... Emiko understands!"

HXUdKXS.png

Smiling, the red alien took off the helmet and handed it to Emiko, and motioned her to put it on. And when she did, Emiko felt a sort of tingling in her head.

7gJR3ld.png

"Now, is that... better?" the alien said, and Emiko jumped in surprise.

"Yes... YES!  Emiko understands you!" she squealed in delight. 

7jw16kA.png

Then she turned to the first alien and asked, "Can... can you also understand Emiko?"

"Yes, my dear," the kindly alien smiled as the red clad alien sat down in satisfaction, "I understand. Your name is Emiko? I am Leod, and that is Mortimer, and we both are honored to make your acquaintance. Are you feeling better now?"

Fi3mlSU.png

"Yes... yes... I think. But Emiko is so very, very confused. Where am I? What happened... how... why... am I here?"

"That, my dear, is something I'm afraid I don't know." the alien said sadly. "It was ol' Jeb that found you last night passed out in the road. Good thing, too, otherwise you might have been hit. Then he came and got me, and we brought you inside and up to mother's old room."

3LQ6oD2.png

hYWLNFC.png

BZPF7z2.png

eM68s5C.png

ldYDgU1.png

Emiko tried to remember, but it was a blank. "Who's Jeb?" 

"Old Jebediah, my dog. You must have met him, he loves to sleep on mothers bed."

"That... thing?" Emiko gasped. "The hairy monster... saved me? I thought it was going to eat me!!!"

"Monster?" both aliens laughed. "Monster? Jeb? Oh, Emiko, no, he won't eat you! Jebediah is a big, harmless doofus! In fact, all you have to do is scratch his ears and he'll be your best friend for life!"

"Oh," Emiko smiled, "That explains why Emiko wasn't a snack." But when she mentioned snacks, Emiko's stomach growled loudly, and the aliens again laughed.

"Are you still hungry, dear?" The one called Leod asked gently.

"Yes." Emiko smiled meekly, "Not sure how long since Emiko ate."

"I understand completely," Leod said, "But I must say, that flight suit of yours looks to be in tatters. There are some clothes of mothers in the dresser upstairs where you were sleeping that might be about your size. Why don't you see if you can find something more comfortable to wear while I make us an early lunch?"

"Oh, that would be splendid," Emiko beamed. "Can you make some more cheese food, please?"

DIjslAs.png

So Emiko headed back upstairs to where she had first awoken and quietly peeked in the door. But the dog... dog??? What a weird name Emiko thought to herself. Whatever the case, the Jebediah creature was nowhere to be seen, and Emiko began looking thru the dresser until she found what looked to her to be an appropriate suit.

But when she came back down, the red clad alien, Mortimer, smiled gently and realized this might be a little harder than he first thought.

sCeBoz5.png

B9BUtY2.png

"Emiko found a suit, feels much better now," she smiled at Mortimer as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Then she turned towards the kitchen and gasped at what was sitting on the table in front of her.

Xk0eX9m.png

There on a plate was the most amazing thing she could imagine. Cheese... gobs and gobs of glorious cheese in between two pieces of what appeared to be bread... and grilled no less! It was such a simple idea, and looked so incredible Emiko had a hard time imagining how no-one on her own planet had ever thought of it. Trying her best not to drool in front of the aliens, Emiko sat down to eat, but was startled when she saw the Mortimer alien turn and head back into the other room.

"But... but... where are you going?" Emiko asked, "It looks so good."

pddnKpZ.png

"I'll be right there, dear," the alien smiled, "I just need to make a quick call first."

xJrxGhB.png

When he returned, Emiko was taking her first bite of a grilled cheese sandwich, and seemed to almost purr in satisfaction!

"Oh... so... so good!" she smiled in cheesy bliss.

YOcHMZL.png

cKla3n8.png

While they sat and watched Emiko enjoying her lunch, there was the sound of another rover pulling up outside, and the alien named Mortimer got up to greet whoever it was.

Too busy finishing up her third grilled cheese, Emiko didn't see Mortimer walk up to a young woman emerging from a brightly painted vehicle and give her a warm hug.

eLbzMut.png

"Madam Tara, I am so glad you could come."

"It's been a long time, Professor," the woman smiled, "How can I help my favorite instructor?"

0m45irV.png

"I have an... interesting.. situation," Mortimer explained, "One that my favorite pupil may be able to assist me with. Please, come inside and I think you'll understand."

The young alien followed her professor inside and was stunned to see the cutest alien she could possibly imagine, standing in the living room, wearing a snowsuit!

nn6iXRv.png

"Emiko," the alien named Mortimer said, "may I introduce madam Tara Marie Louisa Anastasia DeBateau."

"Oh, please..." the young alien smiled at Emiko and held out her hand, "Call me Chibi."

iWJvyMI.png

"Miss Emiko," Mortimer explained to Chibi, "Isn't from... here." He turned to Emiko and continued, "And I thought, since you two appear to be around the same age, that perhaps Chibi could help you adjust while you are with us, Emiko."

"Oh... yes... yes, gladly!" Chibi grinned, grabbing Emiko's hand. "Let's go out back and hang out!"

Before Emiko could say a word, the Chibi alien laughed and pulled Emiko thru a door and outside towards what appeared to be a small building... but built into a tree! And with a laugh Chibi climbed up and yelled for Emiko to come and join her.

EqybMcb.png

YLyu4UC.png

For the next couple hours Emiko tried her best to explain what had happened to her, and how she had come to be on Earth. And Chibi did her best to explain about Earth, and what humans, as she called herself, were like.

But after a while it seemed as if Emiko was nodding off. 

"Are you tired?" Chibi asked, concerned.

"Days are so very long here," Emiko yawned, "Not like home."

HYrescA.png

BQ24mYq.png

"Ahhh, I understand," Chibi smiled, "Why don't we go inside and you can take a nap. Then later we'll go shopping and get you some real clothes."

"But, isn't pink suit real?" Emiko asked, bewildered.

"Emiko, that's a winter snowsuit." Chibi laughed.

"Winter?" Emiko frowned, "Emiko doesn't understand winter."

"Emiko, doesn't your planet have seasons?" Chibi asked, fascinated.

Emiko thought about it a minute before answering, "Yes, Kerbin has seasons. We have salt, kaprika... Oh, Chibi, cheese with kaprika sprinkled on it... yum!"

Chibi did her best to not laugh out loud as the two of them slid down the tree house pole back to the ground. Then Emiko did something totally unexpected and wrapped her arms around Chibi, giving her a big hug.

O6tRDpO.png]

sJnqEuB.png

"Oh..." Chibi smiled, "And what's this for?"

"Chibi has been so nice to Emiko, tries to help Emiko." she smiled, "And Emiko is grateful... grateful to have made a friend here."

XqsNFfM.png

Then Emiko stumbled, and it was clear to Chibi that she was at the brink of exhaustion. "Come on, girlfriend, let's get you up to bed."

But when they entered the house, the dog Jebediah was sitting there, and Emiko stopped.

"I am told you helped me," she said to the dog, then reached down to scratch his ears like the Leod alien instructed her. "Thank you."

And like the Leod alien had said, Jebediah was quite gentle, and seemed to enjoy the ear scratching immensely.

RH1QeIt.png

Once they reached the bedroom, Emiko yawned heavily again, then looked at Chibi in embarrassment.

"Emiko is so... so very sorry." 

zA1xXXV.png

"Oh, please, don't be," Chibi smiled, "You've been thru so much. Why don't you go take a nice long bubble bath and get some sleep and we'll talk later."

"Bubble... bath?" Emiko asked puzzled. "What is a bubble bath."

"You don't know what a bubble bath is?" Chibi asked in shock. "Oh... oh, girlfriend... you don't know what you've been missing!"

rVIGr8U.png

About ten minutes later Emiko found herself immersed in a huge basin of warm soapy water, and thinking to herself this has to be the most indecent, obscene, hedonistic thing imaginable... and it was wonderful! One by one her sore aching muscles seemed to relax, and the horrible effects of this strange gravity left her, and she floated in sweet, bubbly bliss.

3TAq5sg.png

But while Emiko was enjoying her very first bubble bath, the three human's were sitting downstairs and talking in concerned whispers.

iZrklGk.png

"What have you learned?" Mortimer turned and asked his former student.

"Well, she's definitely an ET, professor," Chibi replied, "But nothing like the others. She is so very, very sweet and innocent and lost. I... I don't think there's a mean bone in her entire body!"

"So they abducted her from somewhere else?" Mortimer pondered, "How very like them!"

"But why leave her here, and why now?" Leod interjected.

6mLoX9a.png

"Seriously, Professor Goth, why now?" Chibi also asked, the concern for her new friend clear in her voice. "Surely the ET's know it isn't safe, not now... Why would they leave such a beautiful creature like Emiko here, when they must know she'll be in great danger!"

"I.. I don't know, dear," Mortimer shook his head. "I don't understand half of what the ET's do. But they don't do such as this for no reason. Emiko was brought here for a purpose, whatever danger she might be in. And I think it is beholden of us to find out what that purpose is.... and fast!"

Q9EsT8w.png

The Saga of Emiko Station, and the strange tale of Emiko Kerman, is far, far from over...

Go to Chapter 68
Return to Index

Edited by Just Jim
fixed a couple small goofs

hey everyone, quick note. I just tried out 1.2 and the game is telling me I need to wait on 6 mods. That's not too bad. They are:

Spoiler

KIS
KAS
Surface lights
Deep freeze (continued)
TST
Chatterer

But unlike the last pre-release, I've already reverted back to 1.1.3 for the time being so I can keep going with the story.  :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.