The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

9 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

Love the stacked crates in the airship, and that T-Rex is to die for! :)

I wanted to add even more crates, make it look really full, but I needed room for the rovers, and with the nearby Platypus camp, things were getting a little part heavy.

And the T-Rex is one of @Azimech's beautiful creations that came with his Ground-Station challenge... :)

4 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

THE Jebediah N. Kerman, nervous? Laughable!

Truth be told, I forgot to turn his BadS back on... but then I thought it might be a nice touch....

The big question... Will Piper give away his secret???  :)

Edited by Just Jim

Hmmmm.... I'm having one of those Thompberry moments... like right before I made Thompberry into a brain-pod, and was super-nervous about how readers would react...

Thinking of adding in something else rather... odd... in the next chapter.  But I'm not sure if people are gonna like it or not.

6 hours ago, Thedrelle said:

what the heck...

I write these at the end of every chapter... it's a tribute to the Dune Mini-Series.

One of these years it will just say The Saga of Emiko Kerman has now Ended...

Edited by Just Jim

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

Thinking of adding in something else rather... odd... in the next chapter.  But I'm not sure if people are gonna like it or not.

Hmmm. My suggestion would be go for it. If we do like it, yay! If we don't, well ok then it didn't work. Probably even die-hard fans of anything knows that there are things that don't work that the author or writers thought would.

3 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Considering the things that have happened so far in this story, I shudder to think what could possibly be regarded as "odd" at this point.

13 hours ago, Just Jim said:

And so, the prophecy of Just Jim declares that many years from now, the saga will come to an end. The end will be marked by this sentence at the end of a chapter.

Edited by obney kerman

2 hours ago, KSK said:

Welcome one and all to Kruyere - the Church of the Holy Cheese.

Nice chapter!

Actually I was thinking The First Church of the Sacred and Awesome Monolith...

But I do love Kruyere ... lol... :D

2 hours ago, DualDesertEagle said:

How the HELL could I miss this after I basically ANNOUNCED the new chapter!!!??!?!!

Funny thing was I got one of those notice things when you posted that... But I was in the middle of writing, and about 2 hours from being finished, so I couldn't respond. Sorry

10 hours ago, IncongruousGoat said:

Considering the things that have happened so far in this story, I shudder to think what could possibly be regarded as "odd" at this point.

Good point... lol

12 hours ago, qzgy said:

Hmmm. My suggestion would be go for it. If we do like it, yay! If we don't, well ok then it didn't work. Probably even die-hard fans of anything knows that there are things that don't work that the author or writers thought would.

I'm gonna... It might seem a little silly at first, but I've talked to a couple good friends privately the last couple days about it, bounced a few ideas around with them to start fleshing it out, and I think this could really work into an interesting sub-plot.

16 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I write these at the end of every chapter... it's a tribute to the Dune Mini-Series.

Oh, no, I know that

sorry, I think i was unclear. I was quoting the end of the post rather than the entirety. I was more specifically "what the heck"ing the t-rex

Just now, Thedrelle said:

Oh, no, I know that

sorry, I think i was unclear. I was quoting the end of the post rather than the entirety. I was more specifically "what the heck"ing the t-rex

ahhhh... gotcha... I'll address the T-rex in the next chapter... :wink:

I did say there would be one... lol... 

3 hours ago, obney kerman said:

You mean F-14s.

Yes, I read that comic too.

1 hour ago, KSK said:

*facepalms*

Indeed - and I stand corrected!

yikxp9x.jpg

Yes, I read it, and own several of the books as well.... so it's an influence... and maybe not terribly off-topic???  :confused:

Edited by Just Jim

On 1/14/2018 at 7:08 PM, Just Jim said:

oT0cQkY.png

That T-Rex looks like it came from Saturn... :wink:

Best not say it’s name too many times.

ETA: oh snap!

Just shutting the light off as fridge logic kicked in. I hope Sanny - the Not-so-recently-deceased - didn’t go off to hire herself a bio-exorcist...

...that would be... strange and unusual... <_<

Edited by CatastrophicFailure

4 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Just shutting the light off as fridge logic kicked in. I hope Sanny - the Not-so-recently-deceased - didn’t go off to hire herself a bio-exorcist...

...that would be... strange and unusual... 

She is the queen of perfect timinng

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.